PDA

View Full Version : My first beads ever posted & BHB idea!

torchtot
05-11-2007, 06:59 PM
Well, yesterday, I spent a long time tearing apart my first fireworks torch that died soon after I bought it. It served its purpose for beginning beadmaking and now it's serving another one.
The first time I tried to make the big holed bead, I didn't have a good enough grip on it and it flew off into the water :mad:, but, I spent too much time yesterday getting that torch apart (boy those things are made well, so I don't know WHY they don't work very long).......so I cooled it off, cleaned it off, dipped it in bead release again and waited about 10 minutes or more for that to dry and then I found something to hold it better and I love my first BHB! I can't wait to make another one tonight.

Carol

I'm sorry for the tiny picture but I am new at using Irfanview :confused:

torchtot
05-11-2007, 07:50 PM
Maybe I should have put this in the beginners thread? I just can't find it.
Carol

LouiseI
05-11-2007, 08:10 PM
Now THAT is what I call thinking outside the box! I'd like to see a bigger picture, it looks great :)

The newbie thread is here http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=332850
Hope that works, we all just chat and post pictures of what we are up to and help each other when we can, -- come on over!! ;)

torchtot
05-11-2007, 08:58 PM
Thank you, Louise,
I will try to enlarge it.
I had a big picture but it was too big to upload.
So, I downloaded irfanview and got it too small.
Maybe I can do it again and do it just right?
Carol

Onalee
05-11-2007, 09:08 PM
Do you have anyway to crop the picture. You have a lot edge you could cut off and that would help put up a bigger picture also. Love your colors but I can't see them either. Onalee

torchtot
05-11-2007, 09:17 PM
Onalee,
I made it slightly bigger in the Newbie Thread. Here is the page:
http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5676899#post5676899
That is a great idea to crop the picture. I will try that and maybe post another picture. Thanks!
Carol

richsantaclaus
05-11-2007, 09:18 PM
Pretty greens!

torchtot
05-11-2007, 11:33 PM
Thanks, Rich!
That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me.
Carol