PDA

View Full Version : Does somebody know something abour Skinny?

Yako
04-30-2007, 04:24 PM
Hi guys! Does somebody know something about Skinny? I see that she hasn't posted for a long time. I hope she's well

barryt
05-01-2007, 05:14 AM
I think Skinny (Kristen) has withdrawn from Wetcanvas. She was miffed about the rules of painter's Alley. I think she said she was going back to real painting. I did try to persuade her otherwise.

LadyAlba
05-01-2007, 07:01 AM
Hi Kareen I did send you a pm about this explaining what happened...It appears that everyone I have contacted does not know if it is medical or not. Hopefully we will hear from her soon. :)

Jin
05-01-2007, 07:39 AM
I'm sorry to hear Skinny has withdrawn from WetCanvas!, for whatever reason, especially if it's health related.

She's such a good spirit, kind, generous, and always cheerful. I'll miss her and continue to hope she'll return.. not to mention say a prayer for her.

If anyone is still in contact with Skinny, I'd love to be able to e-mail her. Please let me know if you think she wouldn't mind hearing from someone who likes her a lot. If she OK's this, I'll be happy to provide my e-mail address so she can make contact when and if she feels like it.

Thanks,

Jin

Yako
05-02-2007, 10:32 AM
Thks for the response guys! I hope she has not an health issue and reconsiders comming back here! I agree with Jin that she was a great contribution and hope she is well!

Annie*M
05-04-2007, 06:38 PM
Lets hope Skinny pops in and reads this and knows how much she has been missed.:thumbsup: