PDA

View Full Version : sketch and abstract done in ps7

Wrichards
04-26-2007, 05:05 AM
playing with ps7, I recreated a painting I did in oils from scratch, looks prety close to original on canvas, and a sketch of a crome type bird thing... fun fun

LadyAlba
04-26-2007, 08:52 AM
Interesting work I had to lighten the landscape alot to see that it was an ocean the bird is so precise and the color of the background really makes it pop! :wave:

TxAggieDarlin
04-26-2007, 11:06 AM
Very nice. Interesting

LavenderFrost
04-26-2007, 12:15 PM
That bird looks so dimensional.

Wrichards
04-26-2007, 12:45 PM
thanks, the abstract oil original I did in on canvas is 48x36" and is relay kinda neat, the gradients in the "water" area are realy subtle which I like cuz you think its more a dark solid untill you get closer up then you notice the gradient and the faint water line, i wanted to try to duplicate it in the computer from scratch to work on my composition skils and learn more of the program...

the bird thingy is just a doodle started as a few shading strokes that I just kept adding more layers and details for about 2 hours than got bored :) guess I was thinking hood ornamant or such haha

its nice that in a pretty short time Im able to almost do whatever pops into my head. as I learn more im sure they will become more intrecate and complete...

fun fun :) thanks for taking a look

Annie*M
04-30-2007, 12:10 AM
The abstract reminds me of the desert at night. Nice work on both pieces wrichards:thumbsup: