PDA

View Full Version : New Site online

GinaMaria
04-22-2007, 09:42 AM
Hi,

my site is now avalable also in English language. I know that my English is not perfect, therefore i hope that you give me some hints where i have to make some "finetuning". ;)

Please have a look: http://www.gm-beads.de

GinaMaria
04-25-2007, 03:24 PM
Hi, i hope my site isnīt so bad, that you all donīt try to give a feedback?! ;)

It would help me a lot... Thank you!

BeDazzledByBeads
06-08-2007, 09:59 AM
I like your site, its easy to navigate and although you dont have a lot of picutes up yet, They are clear and crisp. Good luck! I hope you can add more to your gallery soon!
Cherie

GinaMaria
06-08-2007, 04:33 PM
Thank you Cherie for your words...

I changed the folders and some details a few days ago and forgot to set the new links to my gallery... ;) Itīs repaired :)

Softeeeeee
06-18-2007, 06:50 PM
Your site is terrific...I love the fact that you can select a language to see your site.

a few changes I would make...for a clearer understanding in English...

If you like my site, I would appreciate it if you would sign my guestbook ;-)

All products you will see on my site are unique and handmade by myself.

If you are interested in my work, please email me with the number of the picture you are interested in.

If the item you are interested in is sold, I will make a similar bead.

GinaMaria
07-28-2007, 06:34 PM
Hi Softeeeeee,

thank you for your correcting.

I changed it a few minutes ago... ;)

GinaMaria
07-31-2007, 05:35 PM
Hi folks,

another changing was made today after some bad hard times with our gallery. Often down, full of mistakes, bad support (no support I think...they did not answer any mails yet) and bad handling...

So my DH installed a new gallery on our own server...I think that was the best idea.

Just have a look over there and tell me about your feeling about.
One thing first: I named my folders in German language, but you will see what is inside as well.