PDA

View Full Version : Lara Croft - Tomb Bunny

baquitania
04-27-2002, 05:20 PM
Okay first off I apologize to the someone who asked me to do this, and how disgustingly long it's taken me to even do this much... (btw the background is from a game site and not mine, just superimposed thru photoshop...)

Any of you guys interested in an all illustration art event based on the summer movies coming out? Spidey, Star Wars2, Men in Black 2, the Scorpion King? If so let me know... I'll try an schedule a seperate one... thanks for looking :D

Matttscott
05-01-2002, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by baquitania
Any of you guys interested in an all illustration art event based on the summer movies coming out? Spidey, Star Wars2, Men in Black 2, the Scorpion King? If so let me know... I'll try an schedule a seperate one... thanks for looking :D You can count me in! Sounds like fun!

:clap:

--Matt :cool:

Matttscott
05-02-2002, 03:47 PM
I was wondering what the copyright issues would be concerning this project. I posed the question in the Art Business: Legal Concerns forum: http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41736

--Matt :cool:

baquitania
05-02-2002, 11:48 PM
I'm only guessing, but unless you contact the person or persons involved with your final "likeness" for permission, I would classify this event as purely "fan art"... Not for sale... just for fun...

Doesn't mean we can't still enjoy ourselves...

Bobby

kduncan
05-31-2002, 09:19 PM
"Any of you guys interested in an all illustration art event based on the summer movies coming out? Spidey, Star Wars2, Men in Black 2, the Scorpion King?" ~baquitania

Yes!
Definitely!

kduncan
05-31-2002, 09:26 PM
Darn thing posted twice...ignore this second post.