PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else here from the Ottawa Ontario area?

Shamrock15
03-07-2007, 08:42 AM
Good morning all,

My name is D'Arcy MacEachern, and I am an Ottawa area artist. I am trying to round up a couple artists for a one night event that is a fundraiser for Crohn's and Colitis Foundation. It is looking to be in early October of this year, and it is a combination Art/Martini night. It is a short display opportunity, and artists will be welcome to sell their work. It is not required, but we would hope that if there is a sale there would be a donation to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation.

I'll post updates here as I get more info from the organizing committee. Feel free to contact me here on WC if you would like.

Thanks,
D'Arcy

Yorky
03-09-2007, 03:44 PM
It's easy to find out.

Go to "Member Services" at the top and click on Member Directory.

Use "Search Members" Advanced Search and on he form just fill in Ottawa in the location box and "Search Now" at the bottom. I just did it and got 55 hits.

Doug

rroberts
03-09-2007, 03:55 PM
Have you considered putting a post for your area in craigslist.org > artists ?

Shamrock15
03-09-2007, 05:00 PM
Can't say that I have heard of craigslist or the option to locate people.
Thanks much to both of you!

Charlie's Mum
03-09-2007, 05:13 PM
I've moved this to the Call for Artists forum .... I'll copy it to the Cafe forum too.... Cafe Mods please move if not suitable :D

LaurieMichelle
04-05-2007, 12:39 PM
Hi D'Arcy,

My Name is Laurie and i am a painter from Montreal. I would love to take part in this event and put artwork in the show. You can visit my website at lauriekader.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Laurie

merkira
04-06-2007, 05:21 PM
If artists from Montreal are accepted, I would love to participate.
I don't have my portfolio online right now, but can put my paintings online and give you the link. Please, let me know.
Thanks.
Iryna

CalicoMau
04-11-2007, 06:47 PM
Hi. I'm in the Kingston area. Nice to meet you and please keep me posted.

Thanx.

HansAggarwal
04-24-2007, 07:20 AM
Hi There,
My name is Hans and I am an Ottawa-area artist (Kanata-yes I have to do the daily "Kanata Crunch" commute!).
Your benefit sounds interesting. Please feel free to contact me at [email protected]