PDA

View Full Version : First Post

schdj_sb
04-21-2002, 04:10 PM
This is my first time posting a painting on the board, so if I mess up, please have patience with me. If I do this right, I am hoping to post one of the first paintings I did in acrylic. The quality of the picture might not be all that good, but it's the best I could do with the camera I have. I also am not sure how to make it bigger. Sorry.

mf.sutton
04-21-2002, 05:30 PM
hi, welcome, I have "blown up" your image so as to have a better look, but this will of course mean a loss of sharpness, still I hope you dont mind.
I like this the colours are excellent and the overall composition is pleasing, please keep painting and posting I look forward to seeing more of your work - Mike:clap:

schdj_sb
04-21-2002, 05:39 PM
Thank you. I'm new to this and just sort of figuring it out so I'm going to try again. If this doesn't work, I'm a lost cause.

mf.sutton
04-21-2002, 07:26 PM
as your second posting is nice and big and clear I have deleted the blow up I made. once again nice work - Mike

KarenU
04-21-2002, 07:38 PM
Hey that's great! The composition you've chosen the colors you've used really give a 3 dimensional feel to the piece.

I'll look forward to seeing more of your work!

Karen

i saw sparks
04-21-2002, 11:09 PM
Sch, I love your work (but you already know that!)
I love the colours in this painting, and I hope you post more of your great pieces!