PDA

View Full Version : Finally!

lizajayne
03-02-2007, 10:52 PM
Someone else was supposed to design this thing, but disappeared from the face of the earth (good thing there wasn't any funds exchanged yet). Anyways, I ended up doing it all myself. It's not the best in the world, but hey, I want to make beads not webpages.

Please let me know what you all think. I plan on having the larger images pop up in a separate window, but gotta go back and edit all the html.

Thanks for the help ya'll! I can take the heat!

http://www.beadalittledream.com

TheRedhead
03-05-2007, 02:20 PM
Liza, You did a GREAT job on your website. I'm impressed. I need to get one up and running but simply do not have the time nor the talent a web design. You should be proud of the job you did.
Hugs
Red

lizajayne
03-05-2007, 08:59 PM
Thanks a lot Red. I have done simple web pages before, but had "grander" ideas for the current one. It's all I can do at the moment, don't have the time to put too much code into it. Now that I have a base though, I do hope to have time to make lots of goodies to put on it.

LouiseI
03-08-2007, 07:25 PM
Nice job lizajayne! It looks great :)

lizajayne
03-11-2007, 08:56 AM
Thanks Louise. I fixed a couple things recently, adding code to make the large pictures pop up in their own window instead of making the person viewing keep having to hit the back button. I really need to get more pretties on there!

on a side note, I saw your page and the pics of your rats. I had a couple domesticated rats as pets when I was little. They were white with black/brown spots. They were the sweetest things! I love the pictures of yours.

KathyDinBC
03-11-2007, 02:15 PM
I can't open the page to see your new website, Lizajayne. I just get the 'page cannot be displayed' error. Guess your hosting service is having a problem right now. I'll try to check in later - I'm interested to see what you've done!

lizajayne
03-11-2007, 11:29 PM
Thanks Kathy. I just checked it and it's ok. Maybe check back now. I use godaddy to host, shouldn't have too many problems.

LouiseI
03-12-2007, 08:41 AM
yep, gotta love those rats lizajayne ;)