PDA

View Full Version : Spring Is On It's Way.. Show US Your Beads!

KetchikanSculptor
02-24-2007, 04:14 PM
While trying to send an email out to tell people that my new Comfort Grip Marver is on the bay my computer crashed and I lost the whole hours worth of work on that email. :crying: AND since I am not a pro at typing and really HATE to repeat myself I decided to start a spring florals thread instead of writing that email again.

So.....
Here is my first ever snowdrop beads. Snowdrops are my all time favorite spring flower because they are normally the first ones to appear even with snow still on the ground.

Let's see what you have! :thumbsup:

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/24-Feb-2007/35973-snowdrops2-22-07.JPG

Ellen Altamore
02-24-2007, 05:41 PM
I don't do florals, Ruth, but I'll certainly comment on yours. I don't believe I've ever seen a Snowdrop before but now I have it's pretty darn cute, chica.

KetchikanSculptor
02-24-2007, 06:46 PM
Thank you Ellen! I am no good at those yet...maybe never will be... but those lil snowdrops sure are my late winter fave! Would love to see what spring beads you do make!

Come on you guys! I see you looking but not contributing to the photo pile.

gingery
02-24-2007, 07:17 PM
Those are really nice Ruth!:clap: I love that lime green, although I don't know the offical name of the colour. I've never seen that flower either. Is it native to Alaska? (Well, since I live in Tx. & have seen snow here in twice in 25 years, that may be a silly question).:rolleyes:
Don't you just hate it when you type a entire manuscript & the computer crashes!:eek:
ginger

KetchikanSculptor
02-24-2007, 07:20 PM
Those are really nice Ruth!:clap: I love that lime green, although I don't know the offical name of the colour. I've never seen that flower either. Is it native to Alaska? (Well, since I live in Tx. & have seen snow here in twice in 25 years, that may be a silly question).:rolleyes:
Don't you just hate it when you type a entire manuscript & the computer crashes!:eek:
ginger

Yes, I do hate that! LOL :lol:

It is not a native Alaska flower and many gardeners up here have not heard of it yet. I beleive it is all over England and much of Europe.