PDA

View Full Version : I could use your input

wildsagelampwork
02-16-2007, 08:01 AM
I have been lampworking since last October. Let me know what you think of my website and all the goodies in it. Don't worry I can take it, and thanks for you input. Pam

LouiseI
02-23-2007, 07:41 AM
Hi Pam!
I was able to navigate your site easily and find your different sections. The only menu item that didn't work was 'Studio' and I'm guessing it's because you don't have that page ready to go yet.

I'm new to lampwork so no expert in this field, but the more I read the more it seems like photography of you work is very important. I'd say try and strive for uniformly bright pictures that viewers can feel confident about the colours in, it's hard - I second guess myself all the time 'too dark? - too bright?' but generally, if they were taken on a white background try and get that as close to white as you can in the finished picture.

I do web design part time and just a thought, but on your Artist page could you take those pictures and make them into a collage? It would take up a bit less room and then you could bring the info about yourself further up the page. If you'd like to do that but aren't sure how, pm me and I'll give you hand! ;)

You are ahead of me - I see you've got your Google ads there which I think is good thing!

floralilia
02-23-2007, 11:27 PM
hi pam - the site is looking and working great - nice beads! good luck!

wildsagelampwork
02-26-2007, 08:16 AM
Thanks for the tips. My studio is a work in progress. Hopefully we will get it done in the next couple weeks. Pam