PDA

View Full Version : I need help finding the Calligraphy lessons....

LifeOfArt
02-14-2007, 12:31 PM
I have searched even know thread that I can think of to find the lessons for Calligraphy. I posted yesterday for some help on finding it. When I went back today to see if I had gotten any help. I couldn't find my thread that I had posted.

I am very interested in learning Calligraphy. And look on the Wet Canvas for the lessons to start. I hope that I haven't missed them.:confused: I enjoy learning the ways of the ages. You know the way the did things back in the day. And I find that Calligraphy very interesting. I have looked on the internet for ways of learning. But for some reason. I just can't get it down. So when I had seen that lessons was going to be given. I got so exsited!!:clap: But now I can't seem to find where the lessons are. Can someone help me? Thanks........

LifeOfArt

Merry Scribe
02-14-2007, 12:45 PM
I just posted the first tutorial in this forum today and as every one shows me there work and I feel comfortable with that everyone is ready to move on then I will post the next lessen. The tutorial is called Calligraphy Basic 101.

Blessed Be

Brian