View Full Version : fear

alfaro
04-16-2002, 09:16 PM
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/16-Apr-2002/fear.gif

nuff said.

peace.

Keith Russell
04-18-2002, 08:08 PM
Gosh, I don't recall ever reading about Jews during the Holocaust provoking the Nazis by strapping explosives to themselves, and then blowing themselves up on buses, in restaurants, or in hotel lobbies.

The Nazis were evil precisely in that their enemies had done nothing to harm them, other than exist.

The Israelis have made mistakes, and there are many things which they could have, and probably should have, done differently.

But, the Palestinians are far from blameless, far from innocent.

Whatever Israel's own errors, the Palestinians increased their provocations of Israel precisely at the moment when the US was stating--for the first time--that the creation of a Palestinian state was a US goal.

The Palestinians provoked Israel, and alienated the US, at the worst possible time.

I cannot help but wonder if the timing of the current Palestinian escalation of anti-Israeli attacks could have been other than intentional, if--perhaps--the Palestinians don't really wish to live (and who does, who enshrines martyrdom), or at least, only wish to live long enough to 'take a whole lot of Jews along with them'.

Keith.

NYIllustrator
04-18-2002, 09:40 PM
Dont see how you can even compare the two. The palestinians are not commiting mass extermination and genocide, your image is a little ridiculous.

sandokan
04-19-2002, 07:09 AM
I think cultural gap between european and arabian cultures is too big.
I think USA, in the last 50 years have put their nose in too much political questions.
I think there is no label who identify a nation.
Men are beasts, palestinian, israelian isn't important.
What they are doing is not human.
Bye