GENERAL INFORMATION:
Title: Cleansing Comfort
Year Created: 2007
Medium: Acrylic
Surface: Canvas
Dimension: 60cmx120
Allow digital alterations?: Yes!

MY COMMENTS:
my husband wont let me go any further.Past thoughts leaving feeling renewed and contentment

MY QUESTIONS FOR THE GROUP:
What do you think..Finished or maybe a tad more scared to over work it

La_
02-09-2007, 10:59 AM
fun and funky and i have one idea you could ponder ...

'things' work better in uneven numbers and this work has two distinct shapes (the head/arm circle, and the leg circle). I think it could benefit from something in between those two circles.

perhaps if you give her a second leg to add a third circle shape it would balance the piece more. it could be transparent through the leg that's showing, or not. i wish i had a better handle on my image alter program and I'd show you my vision, but you're an artist, you can probably imagine it yourself : )

La

thomas w
02-09-2007, 03:14 PM
Maybe the left arm should be shown touching the knee, that would help fill in the empty area in the top center. I really like the colors here, It's like dawn and twillight at the same time. Maybe the subject is to comfortable. I can see a bag of chips in there also. Very nice piece.
Thomas W

dab
02-09-2007, 08:26 PM
Thank you La for your comment was thinking about an extra shape also in the background area maybe a transparent one...value your opinion and love your recent work have been following your work:thumbsup:

Thomas..so interesting that you would mention the colours of dawn and twighlight as this is me in bed drifting of with all my thoughts drifting away in the comfort of my bed after a shower..love that feeling:)