PDA

View Full Version : Vegas Odds, or Carnival Games?

ryot
02-08-2007, 08:03 AM
Hey lets get to the point. Okay so I've never had a art lesson, and that sucks my school didn't offer it hell they didn't offer spanish they did how ever give new uniforms to sports teams per season bit odd there hmm? Well either way I know I want to seek a degree and career in art but Im wondering how will having NO training before effect my chances. Okay I lied I have had training but only this and that artical on the internet other then that its just alot of trial and error...mostly error....vastly error.

Either way should I mabye go to some sort of non schooling like...art thing. IE some sort of night class or some thing first. OR just skip that and apply to schools. Right now my plan is to attend a community colledge and transfer to a Uni or private art school after about 2 years it seams to be what most people are doing around here. Also I have a "Colledge Fund" small but it would get me through those two years and working a part time during those two years would I think get me a good start for saving for UNI. So I could possibly drop a few hours and devote more focus to more serious edjucation.

Either way any help would be much appreicated and ps http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=399704 a small example or some of my things.

RachelFlyer
03-16-2007, 01:02 AM
Go for the Comunity College option - you'll have something to compare other experiences against, and will pick up some skills and confidence that will serve you well.

Cheers,
Rachel

ryot
06-17-2007, 06:30 PM
Thankies