PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

Ravenfire
01-12-2007, 06:00 AM
Hey everyone. I'm new to the forum (well, not new but I've never really participated until now). I'm angie, a 29 year old artist from Colorado. I don't do a lot of digital art (other than pixel dolls, just as a fun little hobby) but I really enjoy what I do. I recently got both painter & photoshop and am hoping they they encourage me to do more.

I also enjoy doing fractals quite a bit and am in the process of creating my own fractal tarot deck. I haven't really seen anyone post fractals here so I'm not sure if they're allowed or not.

I was going to upload a few images to share but most of my stuff is too large for the site. However, the link to my website is in my signature where I have a digital art section.

I look forward to getting to know everyone and learning lots!!

plec
01-12-2007, 06:08 AM
Hi and welcome, for some reason I cannot open your thumnails.
Best wishes, Ken..

Yako
01-12-2007, 07:12 AM
Hi Angie! Welcome to this forum!:) :wave: Hope you'll post soon one of your pieces!

You can post fractals, i've seen them more than once in this forum.
I went to your site, your images are very expressive, some of them would look great stamped in cushions or as little pictures hanged in groups.

Loki
01-12-2007, 10:15 AM
Welcome and thanks for welcoming me... *s*

jhercilia
01-12-2007, 03:50 PM
Welcome. You can post your fractals here too.

BrendaSue
01-12-2007, 11:27 PM
Welcome Ravenfire! We have been known to throw a fractal thread in here every now and again. What program(s) do you use to create yours?

If you own both painter and photoshop, then you have a powerhouse of creativity at your fingertips! Looking forward to seeing your artwork.

Bree

Ravenfire
01-13-2007, 12:36 AM
Thanks for the welcome everyone! I use both apophysis and ultra fractal for my fractals (though I use apophysis a lot more).

green tea
01-13-2007, 12:54 AM
Welcome Ravenfire-
I liked your fractal designs, I used to really be into them. Cool stuff.
Kevin