PDA

View Full Version : Kodak Easyshare/OfotoNow software for easy uploading to Kodak online?

iCarianThoughT
01-11-2007, 03:38 PM
Hello,

I'm wanting a faster method of uploading images on my computer to the Kodak site where I order prints, if you don't want to individually select each shot to upload to an album Kodak allows two software alternatives, Kodak EasyShare Software and OfotoNow 3.0 for Windows.

I bothered to give these a quick search to see what people were saying, using cnet's download.com I was able to find:

Easyshare Software Windows (http://www.download.com/KODAK-EASYSHARE-Software-for-Windows/3000-12511_4-10558239.html?tag=lst-0-1)

OfotoNow 3.0 Windows (http://www.download.com/OfotoNow/3000-2192_4-8246989.html?tag=lst-0-1)

Was really looking to use the EasyShare software but was turned off by the reviews, thought I should ask around and get other people's experiences, don't want to end up formatting from photo sending software.

Using Kodak to print as a family member turned me on to it, been sharing photo albums across different family and friend's albums now for a bit and at their prices for 4x6 they've worked out great for me so far.

~Thanks for any and all opinions.

shutterbug lady
01-13-2007, 11:59 PM
I'm not familiar w/ any of the software you mention, only the kodakgallery online site, I've used to create calendars for family members' gifts; I was really impressed on how user friendly it was.
good luck, though.

kaleidoscope eyes
01-14-2007, 02:15 PM
Sorry I can't help you here, I've moved your thread to the main Photography page which is for threads on equipment and software.
Good luck :)

Windy
01-14-2007, 03:53 PM
Sorry not something I have done. I burn images to a CD if I am taking them into the lab to be printed. My other printer just requires me to email them. On my old computer I had a friend use kodak easy share to do some uploading and I had the devils own job getting it out of the system .... not a pleasant experience .... I don't like anything that hijacks my system. This was sometime ago and it may have changed by now.