PDA

View Full Version : Mist or Fog

Obedec
01-08-2007, 09:31 AM
Has anyone done Mist or Fog on the black clayboard, if so, can you share the technique?
Thanks
Karen

TrickyV
01-08-2007, 10:25 AM
Karen...My Sweety is doing this for me as I dictate. (cool secretary)
I have done one called "Mist in the Mountains" You can find it on page 4 under Scratchboard Arts TrickyV Threads. Is tthis the type of thing you want ? Victor (via Betty) :wave:

Rodman
01-08-2007, 06:22 PM
Karen..i've done smoke....i've handled it two different ways...one was the smoke coming off of a cigarette .the other was of a incent burning with all the cool little twist and turns...I think i just did it on a scraped board..i'll see if it's still around..It might have some other doodles in and around it but, i remember the smoke looking really cool...it's a look that i thought i could use at a later date....

Diana Lee
01-08-2007, 08:09 PM
I have seen fog done with steelwool in subtle circular motions, but I have never done it myself.

Hey there, Victor!

Diana

Obedec
01-08-2007, 08:26 PM
Wooo Hoooo Betty! (er, Victor) So glad to read you. Any prognosis on your surgery yet? I'll check that. I remember smoke, was that Rod-THE MAN, or Garbanzo? I've been driving back and for to work in fog and it's so beautiful, really does a cool number on the trees and looking at the rocks in the ocean.
Karen