PDA

View Full Version : Web site is up

Trilby
11-27-2006, 01:11 AM
Hi all, I haven't been by for a while and what do I find but a whole bunch of really great work, including demos. Love the demos :clap: Art and life has been keeping me hopping---shows, (classes, to take and to give) getting gallery representation, and board work with our art association. This year has been focused on exposure and marketing. I've done well, but haven't enjoyed my self as an artist nearly as much so it's time to get back into production and into developing my art in better directions.

I don't have any new piece to post but I have a brand new website. I'm still posting to my galleries but there are 18 up on the scratchart gallery to date and six on the pastel gallery, more to come. I've talked about doing a web site for some time now so I'm tickled pink to actually have done it.

Those of you who have known me for a while may have caught that the avatar and sig line of pics is the same but the user name has changed. Since my website uses my real name it made sense to ditch the nom de plume user name and use my own name. I'll still sign it TJ though because that's easier to type and not subject to mispellings.

I'm still busier than the proverbial one armed paper hanger, not only with art but with real estate and remodeling a house plus organizing mine, but I hope to stop in more often and play with everyone here. I miss the WC gang.

Let me know what you think of my web site.
TJ

Bertoni
11-27-2006, 04:58 AM
TJ:
Your website is superb!:thumbsup: A well done site! I enjoyed seeing the excellent scratchboard engraving(etching) etc!:clap:

*Marina*
11-27-2006, 04:13 PM
Great website, TJ. Lots to see. You have been busy just lately. So much work I had not seen before.

Obedec
11-27-2006, 11:07 PM
Superb...I'd love to see a wip of that parrot and a closer view.
Karen

Trilby
11-28-2006, 03:15 AM
Bertoni,Marina, and Karen, thanks for checking out my new baby and for your nice comments about the web site, Karen, can't do a WIP on the parrot, didn't take progress pics, though I plan to do another one here sometime and I'll keep a WIP in mind. I can post a close up detail here in a few days for you.
You might want to check back on occasion as I'm adding pics to complete each gallery. The scratchart gallery is finished now, or will be in about another half hour. There are 38 images there, pretty much the existing body of my scratchart work. Later this week I'll add another page or two to the pastel gallery and then I'll add two small galleries for my oils/acrylics, watercolors/drawings.
Thanks again.
TJ

Crias
11-28-2006, 11:53 AM
Nice site TJ. Easy to navigate and look around in. Enjoyed my visit :D

Diana Lee
11-28-2006, 06:33 PM
What fun your site is. Your color work is great. I have yet to try pastels, they kinda scare me.

Diana

Trilby
11-29-2006, 02:28 AM
Kathy, Diana, its good to hear from you. Kathy thank you for the pics you posted in the IL that I used on at least one and maybe more images. I admire both of your work so much to have kind words from you means a lot, thank you, Diana, I'm looking forward to playing with some of your coloring techniques, I sure wish you put out a video; I would surely buy it.
TJ