GENERAL INFORMATION:
Title: Still-life with skulls
Year Created: 2006
Medium: Oil
Surface: Canvas
Dimension: 80 cm x 60 cm
Allow digital alterations?: Yes!

MY COMMENTS:
Here is my last painting that I have created some weeks ago. I think it`s OK.

MY QUESTIONS FOR THE GROUP:
I will be waiting for your comments.

sampo
11-20-2006, 02:31 PM
Beautiful painting with well balanced composition. Maybe even a bit too well balanced. Anyway I visited your website and love your work especially the History of Tatar People and Greatest Tragedies sections. Compared to them this one is not at the top but still very well executed.

chammi kaiser
11-20-2006, 04:37 PM
You have achieved a wonderful shine on the metal of the swords. I feel the little bell with the ribbon seems a little out of place (unless of course it is important historically). The human skull is brilliantly painted . The background is also very very good. CHAMMI

SusanEleven
11-20-2006, 09:29 PM
Beautifully done. Incredible detail. I think the human skull is especially well painted.

tony1
11-21-2006, 07:54 AM
This is great. The depth on the pieces is fantastic. The 3 dimensional aspect is so good I have to point out 1 minor thing. The horn on the right side of the painting seems a bit flat. It's not as 3D as the rest of the painting. With the other horn I get the sense that it curves up towards me, and is round.

If the rest of the painting wasn't so great I wouldn't point this out. It's a minor thing.

Again, a great piece, very well done.

whizzysha
11-21-2006, 06:42 PM
excellent painting