PDA

View Full Version : W&N Gouache

IrishRose
11-13-2006, 05:15 PM
Sorry for being a pain again... I'm selling some gouache in the Swap Shop as I really have a lot of bills to pay due to my parents being ill, etc. So I am doing my best to make up some cash by putting some of my things up for sale. I'd appreciate it if you could take a look. It's been a rough summer and even rougher few weeks with my parents being in the hospital, one with terminal lung cancer. Thanks for looking! God bless you!

http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5122054#post5122054

JamieWG
11-14-2006, 10:02 AM
Rose, it's fine to put those links here to the swap shop. I'm sure many of our members appreciate the notification----not a pain at all!

I am so sorry to hear about your parents. This must be such a difficult time. Wishing you all the best.

Jamie

IrishRose
11-14-2006, 11:59 AM
Thank You Jamie!!! I just feel sometimes like I'm a broken record, but when the bills can't get paid then you have to do something!!! And I will regret not seeing them if something happens.... thanks for yoiur well wishes. Hugs, Rose

IrishRose
11-15-2006, 03:30 PM
Just cut the price if anyone cares... if I can't sell these I'll just keep them... thanks so much everyone! :)