PDA

View Full Version : Merlin and the Dragon

Merry Scribe
11-03-2006, 11:22 PM
This is our latest Ren Fair project

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/03-Nov-2006/75646-Merlin_and_the_dragon.jpg

Blessed Be
Brian and Annie

Merry Scribe
11-19-2006, 11:10 PM
I am sorry everyone but we have not been working on this project because we are in the process of moving to a farm. So all my time is in packing and moving while Annie studies and works at the University. We will be fully moved in by the 15th of December. Then I can get back to work and Annie can also get back to work. I hope that everyone has a good holiday season and Happy Thanksgiving to all and I hope that everyone has a Merry Yule.

Blessed Be.

Brian & Annie

TessDB
11-23-2006, 08:16 AM
Enjoy your new space, Brian!

Tess

Merry Scribe
11-27-2006, 07:05 PM
Enjoy your new space, Brian!

Tess

We will Tess you wouldn't believe how much more space we are getting. I get my own studio. Annie gets her own study. We will have two guest rooms and a master. And I loose my job as dish washer. We also have three acres of land which our critters are going to love.

We hope that you have a very Merry Yule.

Blessed Be

Brian & Annie

Merry Scribe
12-01-2006, 01:20 AM
We will post updates once we are moved into our new home/farm house in Shabbona, Illinois. We should be posting updates around the first of the year. Right now I am busy painting wall and not burning anything. If I burned anything into these wall I think Annie would kill me. And that would be putting it mildly.

Everyone in WC have a wonderful Yule time and Happy New Year and may it be better for all. I give thanks to all of my WC family and wish all to have good health and a very productive year.

Merry Yule and Blessed Be.

Merry meet and Blessed Be and Merry meet again.

Brian & Annie