PDA

View Full Version : Old Holland Acrylics - does anyone have a list of pigments?

Catkin
11-03-2006, 07:23 AM
I just got the latest Jacksons Art catalogue and noticed they are stocking Old Holland Acrylics - have managed to download a colour chart but can't find a pigment list - does anyone have a list of pigments as it's not on the Old Holland Website?
Thanks
Sharon:cat:

Jon
11-03-2006, 10:18 AM
Will this help?

http://www.pearlpaint.com/shop~ocID~8999~parentID~8939~categoryID~8890.htm

Good luck!

Catkin
11-03-2006, 10:53 AM
Hi
had a look but I already have the colour names - what I was looking for was a list of pigments used such as PV19, PB15 etc as I find some of the colour names a bit strange

Jon
11-04-2006, 11:06 AM
I'm sorry, Sharon, I thought both items were covered there. Have you tried posting this question in the Color Theory Forum? Good luck!

MandyB
11-04-2006, 09:27 PM
Hi Sharon

I was interested in trying those too, but gave up when I couldn't find pigment info. (That and the fact that no-one in Canada has heard of them.)

I hope you have better luck than I did! :-)

mandy

Donna A
11-09-2006, 09:53 AM
I just got the latest Jacksons Art catalogue and noticed they are stocking Old Holland Acrylics - have managed to download a colour chart but can't find a pigment list - does anyone have a list of pigments as it's not on the Old Holland Website?
Thanks

Hi, Sharon! Always happy to find other artists who pay attention to the pigments!!! On the back of the two-page color brochure of the Old Holland New Masters Acrylics there is a list of all of the pigments in each tube color. I believe you are in the UK, so check with the supplier company to have them send you a brochure. The list I have came from the importers here in the USA. Really helpful! There is a web site for Old Holland, but when I checked there a month or two ago, it was still under construction: www.oldholland.com. It may have progressed by now. HOpe you can find a brochure.

I'm demoing the Old Holland acrylics the next three days at a artist consumer event. I really do like the OH's. Now---I'd better get back to making sure I have everything packed for the flight in a few hours! Best wishes! Donna ;-}

LorraineG
11-09-2006, 10:38 AM
Excellent they are stocking them in the UK at last :clap: :clap:

I had mine shipped over from the US and the shipping made the price of them double.

Now.....wheres my colour chart so I can go order some more :D

Einion
11-09-2006, 03:00 PM
Excellent they are stocking them in the UK at last :clap: :clap:

I had mine shipped over from the US and the shipping made the price of them double.
Man, you really wanted to try them! :D

Einion

Catkin
11-09-2006, 07:02 PM
Thanks everyone
I just got a copy of the colour chart and pigment list from Jacksons art in the UK - it came in this morning's post - now all I need is some money to buy the paints!

Johnnie
11-11-2006, 08:42 AM
Here is chart

http://www.oldholland.com/pages/english/color_acryl.html

Here is catalogue

http://www.oldholland.com/pages/english/E-catalogus.html

Johnnie