PDA

View Full Version : Oh my gosh.....finally

RottweilerMom
03-29-2002, 09:26 PM
I did it, I did it, I did it!!!!

I actually listed something for auction on eBay. Oh, I'm so scared and anxious! I'm trying not to get too excited about it.

Here's the auction number: #854860164. If you want to look at it and see if there's anything I should change. Please feel free.

I did screw up the ending date. I went for the 10 listing and thought if I listed it today....the ending date would be on a Sunday. Wrong....it's ending on a monday. Whoops.

ketah777
03-29-2002, 10:22 PM
It looks great RottweilerMom! I hope that you sell it. I haven't started selling anything yet on e-bay, but when I do it will be limited edition prints of my colored pencil artwork. I like to see other artists having success on e-bay; it gives me some hope for when I get started.

I really like the piece that you're selling too. The horse is beautiful! I've seen some of the stuff you've posted in other forums and I think you should put some more of your work on e-bay. I think your horse drawings should do very well.

Good luck! :D

RottweilerMom
03-29-2002, 10:27 PM
Thanks Ketah,

I know, I know....I just have to get off of my butt and get some more drawings to the print guy so he can take photos.

I've been watching quite a few equine artists on Ebay for the past couple of months and figuring out what's up with them and their auctions. Hopefully, I have a good feel for what online auctions are all about.

Good luck to you when you take the plunge

RottweilerMom
04-03-2002, 08:46 PM
Well, after 5 days of being listed, I have 120 hits. I think I have probably counted for about 10 of those 120 just checking in and see how many hits I have.

I guess that's good....for 5 days. But, I don't have a clue of what's good or not. :( I haven't gotten any bids yet. But, I still have 5 days left. Crossing fingers.....:D

tammy
04-03-2002, 11:55 PM
That's great. I've had some success with auctions ending on Mondays before. :)

RottweilerMom
04-12-2002, 11:47 PM
Oh yeah! It sold! I'm so happy!

I just listed another one to end the 22nd. Hopefully, this same print will be a winner a second time!:clap: :clap: