PDA

View Full Version : listing this sub forum in the "forums in this channel"

Trilby
10-23-2006, 07:08 PM
Hi all, I keep waiting for the scratchart sub forum to show up in the "forums in this channel" block so folk who don't know about us can find us. Is there a chance of this happening?
TJ

Bertoni
10-24-2006, 01:29 AM
Hi TJ:
I checked and the SubForums aren't listed in the Channel. The scratchboard SubForum is part of Mixed Media and on top of that page. I agree it would be a good idea to list SubForums in the Channel section right under their mother forum. Mary & Chris do you think they might do that???

Mary Woodul
10-24-2006, 06:38 AM
Burt I don't see any listed that way bit it should be on the first page of the forum. I think Chris has already put in a request for that. I'm sure she will see this today.

Bertoni
10-24-2006, 07:51 AM
Mary:
That's great! :clap: It would be a good idea, then more folks would hopefully find where Scratchboarding hangs out on WC!!!:) It is on the Forum List on the right hand bottom of the page!!!

Trilby
10-26-2006, 03:32 PM
Good to hear a request has gone in. Caligraphy is a sub forum of Pen and Pencil and it is listed in the "forums in this channel" block. As it is now I click mixed media on the home page which brings up MM then I click on MM again in the forums block which brings up a page that lists scratchart which brings us to the subforum. Unless one knows this routine in advance, however most folks will miss the scratchart page because why would they click on MM when the page is in front of them? So I'll look for it in the "forums in this channel" block...soon.
TJ

brushandknife
11-07-2006, 12:06 PM
Yup, even knowing it was here "somewhere" I had trouble finding it initially- thus my posting awhile back of "OK, where is it hiding?" :-)
Carol