PDA

View Full Version : ArtistNation website

ketah777
03-28-2002, 08:54 AM
Hi everyone, I have been reading posts on this message board for a few months now and I've received so much valuable information about getting started in selling my artwork online. I just went to the ArtistNation website to set up an account and I got the message that they are not accepting new members at this time. Does anyone know what's going on with this? Will they start accepting new members again soon?

Thanks for your help!
Heather

CarlyHardy
03-28-2002, 09:21 AM
The present Artist Nation site is going to be "incorporated into" the Wet Canvas site. There will not be an artist nation site before long.....

For those of you who have accounts at AN! don't panic. The sites there will be transferred to Wet Canvas. This is all due to bandwidth costs....artist nation does not support itself! Scott's generosity to us keeps it going.

I can't give anyone dates for this...there are none....but it will be in the near future. My best advice is set up your ID here at wet canvas...then stay tuned. In the meantime, you might like to check out some of the free servers offered on the net or check your internet provider services. Most of them offer free space for personal use...but some don't allow third party linking.

I'm sure you have other questions...but I don't have any answers. We will be hearing more soon.
carly