PDA

View Full Version : Hello from new member

K. Moore
10-19-2006, 09:51 PM
Hi everyone. I posted in the wrong area (not pastel) earlier today. Can you tell this is all new to me? What gave it away hu? I just wanted to say hello and thank everyone here in the pastel section for all the wonderful hints, inspiration, beautiful art work and everything that I have been enjoying for the last couple months as a lurker. Finally got the courage to join in. All of you have been such an inspiration that I have purchased books on your recom. as well as various pastel supplies. I have had hundreds of Rembrandt and nupastels in my storage room for years, unused and because of this site I pulled them out just recently and started to "play" with them. I have only worked in Oils previously but am facinated at the beautiful work you all do with pastels so now you've hooked another. Thanks, Kittie

Paula Ford
10-19-2006, 10:58 PM
Hello Kittie...Welcome!!

Come on, let's see some of those pastels that you've been playing with!!

Paula

Piper Ballou
10-19-2006, 11:36 PM
Kittie, Welcome...so glad you joined us all....
piper

binkie
10-20-2006, 01:27 AM
Welcome!!! You'll love it here. Everyone is so supportive and helpful. Can't wait to see your paintings.

binkie

M Douglas
10-20-2006, 02:17 AM
Welcome Kittie you've picked a wonderful place to come play! Will be looking forward to seeing what you've done with those softies.

Melodie

Mary Brigid
10-20-2006, 03:40 AM
Hi Kittie, welcome to you. I am delighted you found this site. The artists here are wonderful. It has been an inspiration and an awakening for me here too. I will look forward to seeing your work.
Mary Brigid

Merethe T
10-20-2006, 12:08 PM
Hi Kittie, welcome to the dusty side!! You'll love it here, it's a wonderful, supportive group! Look forward to see your work... :)

K Taylor-Green
10-20-2006, 01:36 PM
Hi Kittie! Welcome to the Pastels Forum! Great to have another addict with us!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

michellej
10-21-2006, 10:16 PM
Hi Kittie,
Welcome! hope you have as much fun as i have in this forum.