PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Stalking

carylwithay
10-09-2006, 07:36 PM
Painted using Studio Artist.
Carylhttp://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/09-Oct-2006/65623-Tiger_walingSA.jpg

Skinny
10-09-2006, 10:45 PM
Another good one, Caryl! I'm glad I'm not there, though...:eek: :D

wrangler
10-09-2006, 10:52 PM
Bravisimo!
It's very nicely done image manipulation,i9 was abiut to do something very similar with ASAAB (Svenska Aeroplan Aktie Bolaget) 'Viggen'(Vixen),and also SQAAB Draggen(Dragon,not dragoon!).
What's your opinion?,would it be possible for such image manipulation done so cleverly,and artistically,or rather should i say artistic like,find a market?.I'm refering to a pure digital art,naturally.
I look at it from the point of view as a speculation,artist creat art with hope for buyers,in addition to being doing art for fullfiling their artistic needs,meaning amateur,not for sale,etc. etc. etc.
Kindly please excuse my English,as English grammer & writting is not my major,but Sciences are!.
I wish you all the joys of art (Especially and specifically of the digital kind).

wrangler
10-09-2006, 10:54 PM
Another good one, Caryl! I'm glad I'm not there, though...:eek: :D
Por que no segura?(why not sure).It's digital age nowadays,and digital exoression receives recognition it deserve,Try it,You'll like it,
Mucho gusto!(Gracias a la vida,que amado tanto).

justjean
10-10-2006, 01:16 AM
Looks very nice Caryl but maybe just a bit more crispness ;)

carylwithay
10-10-2006, 03:50 AM
Thank you all.

Jean, the original was very out of focus. I was surprised I could save it at all. He was moving too fast for my setting.

Wrangler, I am not sure what you are asking but I do exhibit my work in a Gallery where it is for sale. Is that what you wanted to know?
Caryl

barryt
10-10-2006, 05:31 AM
Good movement Caryl, really looks as if knows where he is going. Let's hope not after the zebra!

carylwithay
10-10-2006, 09:14 AM
Glad you like it, Barry
Caryl