PDA

View Full Version : The pomegranete help - advice please WIP mische technique in acrylic

tadams
10-09-2006, 11:55 AM
Greetings WIP folks and folkettes, a while back I came across a referencwe to the Mische technique which inspired me to try it out in acrylic in order to speed up the process.

So tried a simly experiment and photographed each stage.

Now happy tpo post but need some guidance does one post all stages at once, single post each day or is there somewhere else one shoud post ??? please advise

regards Tel

texana6
10-09-2006, 11:12 PM
A WIP (work-in-progress) can be posted all at one time, or add photos to the same thread each day -- or every few days -- as you make progress. I am not familiar with the Mische technique so I cannot help you there.

It's possible that you haven't received comments yet because others are also unfamiliar with the Mische technique as well.

pakc
10-09-2006, 11:41 PM
I would love to see the mische technigue you used for pomegranetes.....
how many steps did you end up using...

Lady Carol
10-10-2006, 12:00 AM
You can post as much as you want and as often as you want in a thread. I think there is a time limit of 30 secs or somthing like that. You can uploader numerous pics. WC! will tell you if you have too many in a post. Just hit reply and post the rest in the next reply.