regards
Dan

sandge
03-24-2002, 11:26 PM
Is there a problem?

Roan
03-24-2002, 11:44 PM
Hey, Dan!

I'm around, but I don't have time to post atm. Taking crash courses in various accounting progs to see which one I want to use for my studio, painting house & spring cleaning, taxes, looking after the baby, still setting up my studio, and etc., etc.,

Hopefully things will quiet down in a few weeks after the tax deadlines are gone and done with :)

DFGray
03-25-2002, 02:40 PM
Hi
no problems mon.... curiosity
taxes? what are they?
regards
Dan

LDianeJohnson
03-25-2002, 08:53 PM
Many apologies for not being here. I'm still on the road after many weeks. Spent 10 hours on the road today trying to get home. Have done very little in the way of email communications. Hope to contribute again in the next few days...

Best Wishes,
Diane

paintfool
03-26-2002, 01:38 AM
Well Dan, i'm not a moderator of this forum but i do moderate some others. Even though it's usually best to contact the moderator of this forum when you need assistance related to this subject, any other moderator will be happy to try to assit you when necessary. This question has been brought up in the past (not about THIS forum though) and the truth is that we do our best to look after these forums as well as the many other duties of the moderators of this site. We are busy editing articles, discussing ways to improve the site, working on new features and many other things. This doesn't always leave us time to post on all of the threads and we all have busy lives but you can rest assured that the moderators are closer than you think ;) :D
Cheryl