PDA

View Full Version : Hi I am kinda New!

Toadie
09-21-2006, 10:08 AM
My name is Michelle, but please call me Toadie...:)
I have not been on WC for a very long time and have come back as a kinda differnt person, things in life can make you grow so fast and so much you become a differnt person. A work in Progress I suppose. Ok enough of that.
I have been hooked on Polymer Clay for about seven eight months now and well cannot stop creating with it. Wonderful medium. I am a simple Fairy maker and thats all I do. It is as if a door cracked open somewhere in my head and a Fairy peeked in and demanded to be made, then another, and another, the door is now wide open and I have a studio where I create the little creatures that live in my head and they even sent me a Muse , that helps.
Here is a glimse of one and I hope to get to know you all and see your work and exchange methods and ideas and friendship.
Toadie

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/21-Sep-2006/32566-mrbookay4.jpg

O my sorry if he is too big a picture I will work on that.......:)
:wave:

Penguintrax
09-21-2006, 12:23 PM
Toadie -

Welcome to the clay forum..those fairies are great! Have you ever done a troll or an ogre? I think you could have a lot of fun with those!

Toadie
09-21-2006, 11:16 PM
Hi Barbara, no I have not centured there yet, however it is allways an open option.......:)
Toadie

!Karen
09-22-2006, 06:37 PM
Hi Toadie, and welcome back to WC!

Your Fairies are great!

Glad to have you onboard again!!

:wave: