PDA

View Full Version : Quick Dry Cafe Sept 10 - 16

Lady Carol
09-10-2006, 09:26 AM
Good morning all you QDCers Another new week for gossip and for posting those wonderful garden pics, or whatever other pics you want to post.

My last week at my current job.:clap: :clap: *phew* I will be glad to get that over and done with. My cousin is staying with us for a few days too so it is awesome to have another Aussie voice in the house.

tubbekans
09-10-2006, 10:15 AM
Welcome back Carol. Sounds like it could be a relaxing week of work for you.

Here's a few pics to start the week off with. This first one is a baby panda at the National zoo, playing in a tree. Took the pic through a fence so it has some interference.
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/10-Sep-2006/32632-Panda_UpDn.jpg

And this one is at the Maryland Renessance Festival recently. The typical shot of men being men you know. Settling their differences in the traditional manner etc...
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/10-Sep-2006/32632-Joust1_web.jpg

Lady Carol
09-10-2006, 10:24 AM
I went to that festival in Maryland a couple of years ago. Really enjoyed it. We are off the the Pennsylvania one today with my cousin.

tubbekans
09-10-2006, 11:15 AM
Great, suonds like a good time Carol. I didn't know they had one in Pennsylvania also. They give a little ticket discount for having a Giant Grocery store or CVS drug store card here. Have fun!

Silveni
09-11-2006, 03:38 AM
Just adored the Panda Bear. Here is my favourite Koala Bear Photo. So coy.
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/11-Sep-2006/86238-01koala2.JPG

3chaway9
09-11-2006, 04:54 AM
WOW!...last week Carol... it will be past before you know it:D ....i think you would like to be with my daughter.... tomorrow she's going to Australia and so will hear lots of Aussie voices....
Nice pics. Paul and Silveni....:thumbsup:

idylbrush
09-11-2006, 07:00 AM
Time for another drive by Howdy! Still in West Springfield, MA at the moment and will be here another three weeks it seems. Staying busy and trying to get work done.

The new gallery cards are doing well and seem to be well received by the galleries and the patrons. WHEW!

More later.

PS: Silveni, when you tire of the Koala, send him my way. They have always fascinated me.

tubbekans
09-11-2006, 07:10 AM
Hey Howard, good news on the cards, they looked great by the way.

For those who like to draw, the 11th World Wide Sketch Crawl is coming up on Saturday 23 Sep 06.

11th WW Sketch Crawl (http://www.sketchcrawl.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=25)

I am not sure if they have opened a thread for it in D+S forum here at WC. They had one last time for the 10th crawl. We are planning a crawl for DC meeting at the Hirshhorn sculpture garden at 10 am. Possibly sketching some outside and some inside of the sculptures too.

idylbrush
09-11-2006, 07:12 AM
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/11-Sep-2006/36241-1007.jpg

My poor back yard is looking a bit shabby it seems but the candleabra cassia, which was to be only 4 feet tall is about 10 feet tall and the same in width. the yellow "candles" are beautiful and seem to be doing quite well. The lady in SC who gave me the original plant if flabbergasted by its growth and sturdiness. This plant I cut back to 18" in late June to "keep it under control". Some measures just don't work do they.

Silveni
09-11-2006, 07:39 AM
That is one fabulous looking plant:thumbsup:

Lady Carol
09-11-2006, 10:10 AM
Paul, as you said... men being men :lol:
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/11-Sep-2006/11811-CRW_6279-01.jpg

idcrisis55
09-11-2006, 11:05 AM
Just popping in to say Good Morning. Enjoyed seeing the panda, koala bear and the "men being men" photos :D.

Carol, it must be terrific to hear the sounds of home. Happy visiting and glad it is your last week at that job.

Howard, I was wondering where you were. Good to hear that all is going well with you. That is some plant in your back yard.

Paul, glad you mentioned the Sketch Crawl. I'll check it out but not sure I will be a part of it.

Rainy in Oklahoma which is a good thing. One of our ponds had only mud in it so the rain is much needed.

G'day all and Happy Painting,
Ann

Godzoned
09-11-2006, 04:47 PM
Hi all just a quick fly by just to see what you are all up too. I see you are all "jousting" around. :) (OK bad joke - great photos though).

tubbekans
09-11-2006, 10:09 PM
Ahh, that's a real cutie Koala there DahlisMarie. His paw looks like he's wearing mittens!

Good shot of the menbemen Carol! Looks downright dangerous to me. I definitley prefer watching and taking pictures.

dlake
09-12-2006, 12:41 AM
I wouldn't worry about your back yard. Mine is full of weeds. a season long battle. we are going to have to go drastic.
My roses are getting ready for one last big push before winter. I can't wait. will be spectacular. I'll post some pics as soon as they bloom.

timelady
09-12-2006, 06:16 AM
Here's a pic of my back 'garden', which is actually just the view from my little rooftop. :D I overlook the neighbours gardens and on the right(ish) is the Quaggy river, which is more of a stream really.
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/12-Sep-2006/2309-P9100089.jpg

On Sunday I bought 3 little dying lavender plants from my favourite cafe/florist for only 1 each! So put them in a little planter and hope they'll revive for next year.
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/12-Sep-2006/2309-P9100088.jpg

And I've moved Maurice the prickly pear out onto the deck. He's got funny dry spots coming up around most of his prickles so I thought maybe he wasn't getting enough light? Not sure what else could be a problem, since I'm not very good with these green types o' fellows! Any ideas?
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/12-Sep-2006/2309-P9100090.jpg

Tina.

Jon
09-12-2006, 12:04 PM
Good day QDC people!:)
What fantastic photos you all have shared!
A very busy morning here and am just now catching up on my
WC reading. I hope you are all well and having a wonderful day (evening?).

one..
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/12-Sep-2006/68882-111.jpg

two..
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/12-Sep-2006/68882-222.jpg

three..
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/12-Sep-2006/68882-333.jpg

:wave:

(edit...ps-these were sent to me from a friend)

timelady
09-12-2006, 04:51 PM
Jon, I think that first one needs to be named Audrey III! (Little Shop of Horrors) If it didn't turn into that lovely flower I'd be worried.

Tina.

3chaway9
09-12-2006, 06:31 PM
Hi all :wave: got a text from my daughter...she's now in... Dubai...on her way to another airport...and on to Australia...it's a great adventure...isn't it wonderful...i can text her and keep in touch all the time she's away and chat as though she was just 'up the road' on the PC....oh! i love 2006...don't you??....just got another text...she's now checked in heading for Perth...

Lady Carol
09-12-2006, 06:37 PM
Tina:
Corky scab: Brown, irregular spots developing in older parts of a stem. Most of the spots affect the epidermis of the plant only, so, damage is superficial and only affects the appearance of the plant. More severe or widespread attacks can destroy entire shoots or decrease flower production. Corky scab is normally the result of poor cultivation (i.e. overwatering, poor ventilation).

To control, increase light exposure and decrease humidity. The prickly pear (Opuntia sp.) are particularly prone to corky scab.

jeff m
09-13-2006, 04:13 AM
Opuntia, the Mexicans eat them.
I tried them at a Mexican "Mexican Restaurant" a bit slimey for me. And it didn't taste a bit like chicken.

Last week I got tangled up with the dog and fell on my wrist, wish I'd stepped on the dog instead of avoiding him. Not really:)

It was not my painting hand but still inconvenient 'cos I couldn't open the tubes of paint in the metal tubes:eek:

Still, one positive out of hurting my wrist is that I discovered Mayonaise, marmalade and other preserves do not come in "Wife proof jars" as was once thought.

Sketching tonight, painting tomorrow. .

timelady
09-13-2006, 04:46 AM
Thanks Carol. :)
Carrie - 2006 is great! My family is all still back in the US and sometimes my mom and I are online at the same time. So she's at work, I'm home for the evening, and we can swap emails every 2 minutes and have a conversation. :D Gotta love it!

Tina.

dreamz
09-13-2006, 11:02 AM
I have a few of the prickly pear cactus (cacti?) the fruit is tasty if a bit difficult to get to, Ive had the pads served a couple of different ways, its an aquired taste that I havent acquired. Even though mine are in a basically wild situation they still get the brown areas if we have 2 much rain.

Tina the best part about your garden veiw is that you get all the veiw and none of the work!:lol:

Jon
09-13-2006, 12:10 PM
:) Hello Everyone!!

Jeff, I wish you and your wrist a speedy recovery.
Tina, I have never seen that movie but I think I get your point regarding the plant.:lol:

Land near us was purchased by a company that intends to build a housing development. Ugh! Well, the land owner held out for a long time so we aren't surprised. Amazing how rapidly farmland is disappearing.
Years ago we had property (@ 25 acres) at a different locale and a company wanted to buy (cut) trees from it and we declined. Later, a neighbor on the other side of our land granted permission on their property. Unfortunately, the company made a 'mistake' and kept going into our land. Hmm. We were compensated but that didn't bring back healthy 60 year old trees.
Anyway, our friends are paying close attention to what is being cut and where.
The story may not be that interesting to you but I thought maybe the photos would be enjoyable.
Some shots..

woods...
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/13-Sep-2006/68882-eastwoods.jpg

and some pretty weeds in the woods
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/13-Sep-2006/68882-woods.jpg

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/13-Sep-2006/68882-berry.jpg

Lady Carol
09-13-2006, 01:13 PM
Still, one positive out of hurting my wrist is that I discovered Mayonaise, marmalade and other preserves do not come in "Wife proof jars" as was once thought.

:lol: that would be something my hubby would say.

Jon: my riding instructor had that issue too with a new development next door to a couple of her paddocks. She had well grown trees and they came and bulldozed the lot. She is in the process of suing (the American way).

timelady
09-13-2006, 01:31 PM
Ah, lovely woods and wildflowers Jon! There's a great little website over here now that sells plots of woodland (and streams and such) precisely to preserve them. There is no permission whatsoever to develop or build on the land (or cut down trees). I think it's a lovely idea for countryside areas outside the already protected areas. I thought I'd bookmarked it but can't seem to find it. But found others! http://www.woodlandsgroup.org.uk/ http://www.woodsforall.org http://www.woodlandowner.org.uk/ Ah, this is the one I meant: http://www.woodlands.co.uk/

I guess I won't worry too much about the cactus for now. Outside he'll get a lot more light but then more water. So I'll see how he progresses for a few weeks. A few friends have prickly pears so I'll ask them if they stay outside year-round, which I think most do. My cowboy cactus seems quite happy in the living room. There is lots of light in there, but only if I remember to open the curtains before leaving for the day!

Well, off to a booooring open studios meeting this evening. Blah....

Tina.

timelady
09-13-2006, 05:37 PM
oooh, and it was dulll.... ;)
But I'm off for a day out mountain biking tomorrow! Should be good, new internet riding buddy is taking me out around her area in the Surrey hills (she's the one I rode with last week). It's been raining for 3 nights so at least I won't fall off, I'll just be stuck at a standstill in the mud. :D

Tina.

Godzoned
09-13-2006, 10:09 PM
What awesome photos this week!!!

A mirracle has occured.......
Last night I finally got this art night going and 21 people turned up. Some came with something in mind to do others didn't but all soon got into the flow of painting. Great outcomes too!!! I only regret not remembering my digital camera!!! We painted in acrylic house paints (test pots) on stretched canvas.

I did however sneak time in for myself inbetween changing water containers, to do some painting. First in 8 months actually.....

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/13-Sep-2006/41633-RoseOfSharon.JPG

I've called it the Rose of Sharon.

A very loose version of a rose with a few splatters here and there to add dramatic effect. I'm happy with my result. Considering I'm usually very controled and more stick to photo referances.... no referances were near me and I just let go and painted. Amaising the result. It didn't look like I was a 2yr old painting!!! lol

dreamz
09-13-2006, 10:28 PM
is your art night going to be a monthly type of thing? I don't know about your area but if 21 ppl showed up in this city/town of 2.5m Id be pretty siked to!

Godzoned
09-14-2006, 04:01 AM
Not a monthly type of thing. I have no idea how many people are in Christchurch but I was thrilled at the count of 10 that had booked. ;) lol

dreamz
09-14-2006, 10:09 AM
Iv had better evenings..... Ive been using this ancient dinosaur of a monitor with a 28 in screen, it must weigh 70 pounds. I trash picked it along with a bunch of other old comp stuff a few yrs ago and have been using it ever since.. this evening it went bzzzzbbzbzzzzzzzzzbbzbzbbbzzzz BLACK :mad: :crying: :mad: :crying:

Luckily I had this postage stamp of a 19" buried in the closet, the operative word here is buried,....... move the easel, move the work table, a pile of clothes (theres those jeans!) 3 boxes and I can get in the closet, winter blankets, out, spare pillows, out. 2 more boxes of ?? aaaaaaahhh there it is!!
now stuff everything BACK in the closet replace the table and easel so I can GET TO the comp desk and swap monitors....

jeff m
09-14-2006, 01:19 PM
Jon,
Very good photography.:thumbsup:

Debbie,
21...........I don't think I'd get that many round here, ...well maybe if I advertised "live model" but then they might not all be artists. "Can I take your raincoat Sir" "no thanks, I'll just watch":eek:

Doc
So it all went back in the cupboard....I'm impressed:clap: . Never does for me.

jeff m
09-14-2006, 01:39 PM
Tina,
Glad to hear your new bike partner is not quite as crazy as we all once feared.

Epping Forest one week, now Surrey, they are a fair distance apart.
Do you cycle to each of these location???? or just ride when you get there?

As you are in London, there use to be an Artist's "hang out" called "Cafe Des Artise" On or near the corner of Earls Court Rd and Radcliffe Gdns.
I doubt it's still there, but if you do pedal in that direction worth a look.
I didn't have an interest in art at that time, a friend of mine did.

3chaway9
09-14-2006, 02:21 PM
Carrie - 2006 is great! Gotta love it! ...
yes tina great stuff :thumbsup: ...i just hope the five weeks she's away pass quick for me as i will miss her ...and she has a whale of a time down under...:wave:

3chaway9
09-14-2006, 02:26 PM
Doc
So it all went back in the cupboard....I'm impressed . Never does for me.:lol: :lol: :lol: ...me neither Jeff...been pulling out cupboards and drawers all day .....lots of paper for the recycling bag...years of drawings and watercolour attempts...

dreamz
09-14-2006, 02:33 PM
Well there was a little more space after I took the monitor out so...

carrie I wouldnt be to quick to discard your old stuff, you never know when it may help jump start a slump

3chaway9
09-14-2006, 02:41 PM
It's all gone Doc....been lying around for years and i never even look at them now...i kept a very few pages from sketch books...and i kept all the cardboard backs of the books for painting with acrylics after a coat of gesso...they will come in handy.:wave:

Godzoned
09-14-2006, 05:19 PM
Debbie,
21...........I don't think I'd get that many round here, ...well maybe if I advertised "live model" but then they might not all be artists. "Can I take your raincoat Sir" "no thanks, I'll just watch":eek:

lol I advertised in our local church. About 2000 members there and limited it to the female population. No "live model" just abstract - free painting night really. :D

timelady
09-14-2006, 05:32 PM
Not my part of London Jeff. :) I'm down by Greenwich. As for the cycling, I take trains everywhere! So train up to London bridge, quick cycle there to Liverpool St, then train up to Epping (to Chigwell actually). Luckily the other girl gave me a lift back to the south of London that day which is much easier for me train-wise. She lives south, down by Redhill, which is really easy for me to get to by train. So she collected me in the car today and we went to Peaslake area if you know it. Good fun! It was the very first place I ever did mountain biking, back in Nov, so it was fantastic to ride there again and see how far I've come! Bad thing is... she's selling her old bike, which is still quite a few improvements on mine. I'm soooo tempted. I figure it would probably put about 100 out of pocket if I then sold my bike. Which isn't too bad considering it would cost me more than that just to upgrade to disc brakes on my current bike (which her old one has already, amongst other things). *sigh* Do you think I could somehow write it off as a business expense? ;)

Tina.

dreamz
09-14-2006, 08:34 PM
write it off as entertainment or health program:evil:

My bike is a wide tired single speed w/coater brake and a WIDE seat:lol: I have a friend who rides semi pro, he has one bike that cost something like $8000.00! it has a suspension on it thats out of this world, he can actually ride it off the roof of the garage and it weighs about as much as a 6pack. Theres another one he has that doesnt have a seat, they go up and down rocks and over logs w/o touching the ground with their foot

rmc
09-14-2006, 11:02 PM
Have a great weekend folks - I'm off on our first camping trip with the littlies on an island - a scouting trip although we are pre -pre -cubs stage.... will be very interesting. I am feeling very brave.... dad is staying home to work!!!

jeff m
09-14-2006, 11:42 PM
Do you think I could somehow write it off as a business expense?
QUOTE Tina

Well if you use the bike for painting Plein Air, then you could probably amort its cost over five years. (useful life)
And Five years is what you would probably get for taking my advice:D

Next time you are in Chigwell I can recommend the King's Head opposite the church, one of my old watering holes, Dickens suposedly wrote half a chapter there, or nicer for lunch would be Rocco's Wine Bar in Buckhurst Hill.

Now I'm homesick:envy:

timelady
09-15-2006, 04:41 AM
Actually Jeff, you're probably not far off. My current work (series in progress since Dec) is the English coast as I try to cycle its entirety (in bits of course!). While I don't paint on site (I do sketch, and am going to take watercolours next time for better on the spot colour studies) I do work from the sketches and photographs and claim the train journeys as business travel. We also have a scheme here where the government will help businesses buy bikes for employees, which doesn't apply to me since I'm self employed. I might actually call the tax office and ask. :) Will post the question in the business forum too and see what folk think. (I have decided to bid on the bike, she's put it on eBay.)

Tina.

jeff m
09-15-2006, 06:23 AM
Good morning everyone,
I don't have any garden pics as my garden is in shreds after days of heavy rain. So I shall post a cartoon to brighten your day (maybe)
This was originally intended for the Diff. Strokes but as some kind person had "donated" a bridal photo I thought this may not be quite the right painting.
It does have a bride in it.:rolleyes:
Not really good enough for the forum and not quite right for W O Y Easel.

"He Will" is the title

Charlie's Mum
09-15-2006, 08:14 AM
Lol Jeff - that's funny! Made me laugh - just as I'm about to go shopping too (yuk!)

Tina and Doc - all that biking sounds positively dangerous :eek:

Enjoy your day(s) folks :D

3chaway9
09-15-2006, 08:56 AM
Great stuff Jeff :thumbsup: ............well done too...:clap: :clap: :clap:

Lady Carol
09-15-2006, 09:51 AM
Jeff, is this a reflection of your wedding day? :lol:

jeff m
09-15-2006, 11:14 AM
Jeff, is this a reflection of your wedding day? :lol:

Faithfully copied from my wedding album

Jon
09-15-2006, 11:44 AM
:lol: :lol:

I was a very willing groom but I did not realize how "scary" the actual day would be for me.
I had been enjoying with some amusement all the nervousness of my bride-to-be and her female family and friends. I was calm as the proverbial cucumber. No problem with this man. :smug:
Well, until the music started that day...then there was some kind of freak earthquake that hit! The freakish part was that it hit just under my feet!:eek:
Afterwards, I took some fine ribbing about my suit jacket "vibrating". :D

I guess even the most willing groom has some trepidation regarding that big step! Let's face it - it is life altering.
:)

Jon
09-15-2006, 11:54 AM
A good day to all you QDC readers!!:)

I have a confession. I can't remember if I have shared this lovely butterfly
photo with you all previously. :eek: I am having a senior moment. So, you all
just smile and murmer among yourselves. :lol: :wink2: It is one of my
favorites.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/15-Sep-2006/68882-mslongnose.jpg

The sunflowers are now past their bloom prime. Here is one from August..

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/15-Sep-2006/68882-twopals.jpg

I am spraying waterproofing on the wood fences today. So, feel free
to stop by and help. :D

Be well!
:wave:

(reminder: please feel free to use any of my photos for reference material
should you like any of them.)

Silveni
09-15-2006, 05:46 PM
Well, the photo did give me a sense of deja vu, but then again I could just be having one of my senior moments.......:D
Jon, this really is a stunning photo. Such sharpness and detail, it really is worth showing again and again.:) Sorry can't help with the fence:D

Lady Carol
09-15-2006, 07:24 PM
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/30-Apr-2005/22284-11613-rofll.gif

Jon: murmer, murmer, murmer. That's OK, C.R.A.F.T. moments catch everyone. It is the elderly :evil: who admit that they forget. The rest of us are too embarassed to say it. Actually Jon, I have no idea how old you are therefore I hope that this doesn't read as me being very rude. If so I will delete as I don't want to offend you that much :D

Incidentally, I will be by in the afternoon to lend a hand with the fence. I may be a little late as I have to search the entire country for a man who is waterproofing his fences...not painting them another colour.

dlake
09-15-2006, 10:42 PM
Jon, I really love the pictures. they are like professional.
I have to take pics of my roses bustin out. It's been rainy all week so I see the gorgeous buds but, can't click the camera. Tomorrow I think is going to be a beauty and I'll post some of my yummies.

DorothyC
09-16-2006, 03:38 AM
Jon I love the sunflowers - they are so interestingly placed - father, mother, child. The way the leaf is in front of the bud makes it look like an arm around the shoulders. The shorter sunflower looks as though she is bending toward the child. Okay by now you all think I'm nuts - right!! :rolleyes: :eek:

I will always be in awe of your butterfly shots and for those of us who mess up their computers and lose stuff - it's great to see things again!! :rolleyes: :lol: :clap: :lol: :clap: :clap:

fala
09-16-2006, 12:45 PM
Dorothy you are right, those sunflowers look like a family portrait! I didn't notice until you said something.

Charlie's Mum
09-16-2006, 05:10 PM
Jon - saved to disk, ready for use ;)
I think you must be/have been a professional photographer, cos they're all super - and thank you for sharing them with us.

Carol - .....as I don't want to offend you that much :D
did you only want to offend Jeff a little then? :lol: :lol:

When we were married, I couldn't believe how nervous my husband was - he who never shows his nerves at all! Must be all that macho stuff suddenly deserting you men ;) ;)

Jon - I flew over to help - but you'd finished :lol: ........ been cutting too-big conifers down today to try to open up the garden ....... now for all the shredding!

dlake
09-16-2006, 05:17 PM
Garden pictures.
It's simply gorgeous today. so, with the buds exploding I decided to take some pictures and share them with you guys.

This is carefree wonder. There are just tons of buds on this right now.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/16-Sep-2006/73610-000_1367.JPG

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/16-Sep-2006/73610-000_1368.JPG

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/16-Sep-2006/73610-000_1369.JPG
These guys I don't have a name for. The drugstore by me was selling roses and they threw these out when they were clearing thier plants so they are rescues.
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/16-Sep-2006/73610-000_1370.JPG
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/16-Sep-2006/73610-000_1371.JPG

Ah, fall. My mums are just opening and this purple is Purple Dome aster and it's huge!

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/16-Sep-2006/73610-000_1372.JPG
This is one of my favorites. It's a David Austin rose and though I do not buy box roses, only potted, I couldn't resist. It's was puny and covered in black spot. I took it home and nursed it back to health and now it's healthy and gorgeous.

Silveni
09-16-2006, 05:44 PM
It looks like you have a pretty garden to wander around in. That mum bush must be an absolute picture when completely in flower.
Also, congratulations on the rose rescues. Rose rescue and rehabilitation:clap:

dlake
09-16-2006, 06:58 PM
Having been known as the rose lady at the garden center where I worked I loved to rescue the roses that looked droopy. And the perennials of my department.
I just love roses. shrub roses. With big scented full flowers. They are easy to save when you take the time. But, since they still have the rep of being difficult then people feel it's hopeless. The one I rescued that is my proudest is one of my own. this summer the sewer dept. decided to rehab some pipe and ended up digging up half my garden including one of my fav. David Austin rose. I thought for sure it was lost as it was 95 that week. I've replanted it and nursed it and it's now got lots of leafs and this morning, oh! I saw some buds. joy joy. happy happy.

Silveni
09-16-2006, 07:07 PM
You must really have a rose touch. So glad the David Austin has made it:clap: it must have been pleasant, working in a garden nursery, surrounded by flowers - apart from the more mundane tasks of course.:D

Lady Carol
09-16-2006, 08:54 PM
Carol -
did you only want to offend Jeff a little then? :lol: :lol:
Yeah!!! Just a little :lol: