PDA

View Full Version : Portable Palette

G.L. Hoff
03-18-2002, 10:40 PM
Well, shoot...I wasn't going to post this but it came out pretty well, so here's another ink and wash drawing, done for the PostCard Project 2. Finished this yesterday evening and mailed the original this morning...

Cheers

kitaye
03-18-2002, 11:33 PM
I'm been watching your posts over the last few days and I have to admit that I am veryimpressed with your ability to portray metal in Ink and Washes. This last piece is very impressive in the amount of detail that you have been able to suggest. Between you and Artdude I now have Pen and Ink hero worship syndrome.

dolors
03-19-2002, 01:10 AM
This one is really good. The color is perfect and also the drawing. congratulations.

RuthT
03-19-2002, 09:30 AM
Great ink work and watercolouring.

Someone will be very fortunate to receive this. :)

artdude
03-19-2002, 09:37 AM
Hi Gary. I'm in total agreement with kitaye's comments. Your inks and washes are very good!! Don't think I'll ever get tired of viewing your work. Keep on posting!! :D

G.L. Hoff
03-19-2002, 11:05 AM
Hello, all--

kitaye: "Between you and Artdude I now have Pen and Ink hero worship syndrome." (blush)...thanks.

dolors, ruth, Artdude: thanks also. Just a little postcard.

Cheers

sassybird
03-19-2002, 09:42 PM
Gary, it is great having you posting in P&I. You do some good work, and I have enjoyed the compositions. You know minature work is highly sought after in some markets. If you ever want to research that check in the Art Business Forum. Those folks really know the ends and outs of different markets. What ever you decide to do I wish you the best in your endeavors. You are a talented individual :)

G.L. Hoff
03-19-2002, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by sassybird
You know minature work is highly sought after in some markets. If you ever want to research that check in the Art Business Forum. Those folks really know the ends and outs of different markets. What ever you decide to do I wish you the best in your endeavors. You are a talented individual :)

Thanks. I'll check that out. Never really thought much about miniatures (I've done a few in watercolor, none in oil)...thanks, too for the good wishes and such a lovely compliment. Much appreciated.

Cheers