PDA

View Full Version : Lensbabies?

crazymommy4
08-16-2006, 11:11 PM
I'm wondering if anyone here uses a lensbaby. I just got one and i'm finding it rather difficult to get a good shot. I can't seem to focus. When i take my shot i see it focused but then when i go to view it it's not. Any feedback would be great.

Paula

tomreese
08-17-2006, 07:02 AM
Hi Paula, I haven't used one of those so I can't help a lot. The first thing I would do is try a couple shots with a tripod and see if that helps.

Tom

crazymommy4
08-17-2006, 10:35 AM
Thank you Tom i'll give it a go and see what happens.
i was not sure if you could use one because of the way you have to hold the camera inorder to bend the lens.

Paula

tomreese
08-17-2006, 11:38 AM
Thank you Tom i'll give it a go and see what happens.
i was not sure if you could use one because of the way you have to hold the camera inorder to bend the lens.

Paula

I didn't know you had to do something like that. Maybe a tripod won't work then. Did you get the lensbaby 1.0 or the 2.0 version? Apparently, the 1.0 version has some built in optical variations that will make your photographs look a bit unconventional.

You might want to do a google search for lensbaby and see if you can find some tips on using it.

Tom

meriadoc
08-19-2006, 12:10 AM
Paula - go to texasphotoforum.com - I go by the username of pippin over there - there's a bunch of photographers that use a lensbaby that would be able to give you some advice.