PDA

View Full Version : Dianna Ponting Workshop in Arizona

Trilby
08-04-2006, 10:55 PM
Hi all, this will be almost your last opportunity this year to study with Dianna in the USA. She has toured the States and Great Britain. She will be in South East Arizona (Sierra Vista area South of Tucson) September 23,24 teaching pastels. If you live in Arizona, Southern California, New Mexico or South West Texas, even Southern Utah or Colorado, this is the workshop for you. The class is filling with only 4 places left so if you would like to visit Arizona and visit Dianna contact her or me to register. Cost is $175 for the two days. Classes will meet 9-4 on both days, you will need your own supplies, but the studio will supply the easel and tables. We will be closing the list in the first week of September so don't wait. The Huachuca Art Association studio is at an elevation of 5000' at the foot of the beautiful Huachuca Mountains (pronounced wa-choo-ka) so temps are moderate. Our summer monsoons should have ended and we will be in our second Spring with green grasses and blooming flowers. There are several lovely bed and breakfasts inns in the vicinity and a number of attractive tourist attractions.
Dianna doesn't need discription. You all know how fabulous she is and how great her work is and, of course what a fantastic instructor she is. So if you missed her other workshops and won't be going to Montanna or Canada grab on to this one.
TJ

binkie
08-05-2006, 11:03 PM
I want to go! I just posted about her workshop and then saw your thread. I have a couple of appointments I need to make sure I can change before I sign up. I'll contact you.

binkie

Katherine T
08-06-2006, 06:02 PM
A description of Dianna's last workshop in California is in my blog here http://travelsketch.blogspot.com/2006/08/dianna-ponting-pastel-workshop-weekend.html

Trilby
08-15-2006, 04:58 AM
There's still a couple of openings, but interest is increasing.
TJ

Trilby
08-15-2006, 04:59 AM
I should also say my computer has been down for the last week and a half again, so if you have tried to email me please submit another one; thanks,
TJ

Trilby
08-18-2006, 08:29 PM
I'm just bringing this backup to the top, There may be one or two places left. We are trying to accomodate everyone who is interested.
TJ

Piper Ballou
08-20-2006, 03:12 AM
Wish I could make it....timing is off for school and travel right now....but you will be with the best....have a blast

Trilby
08-25-2006, 06:47 PM
Wish you could make it too, Piper; I would like to see you and visit agian. It does promise to be such an exciting opportunity and I am so looking forward to it. We expanded the list and so still have a couple of openings left.
TJ