PDA

View Full Version : Ok heres my site

Pxlfreak
07-31-2006, 08:59 PM
I just uploaded my revamped website, I still have to fine tune it and add a couple things but here it is in its almost finished state

www.avenuebeads.com

What do you think?

~Joe~

*Naos*
08-06-2006, 04:20 AM
Joe - looks good! :D Nice clean site!

Pxlfreak
08-06-2006, 10:58 PM
Thanks Am!

briansimpson
03-16-2007, 02:14 AM
I think the site looks quite nice.The areas I would change are, and I can only comment on the html version, the heart shaped logo would look better if it had a pink background as opposed to current one so that it blended with the background. Itís structure somewhat resembles as if it was designed by designers at designing firm (http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/www.webdesigningcompany.net) , but there designs are quiet search engine friendly.Anyway I would try and use a slightly bigger font on the about and details page. I found the text too small and hard to read.

LouiseI
03-16-2007, 07:33 AM
hmmm, it almost sounds as if Brian is looking at something different to me.

Joe, I was so impressed I headed off to find out more about zen-cart!! Your site is fantastic! It makes it really easy for anyone to buy something, you've got great descriptions and pictures of your beads, which are just gorgeous by the way :)

The whole thing is just extremely professional and gave me a lot of confidence that I was dealing with someone who was a 'Real' business.

Awesome (am I still allowed to say that word?), congratulations!!

I might just have to check out this program ;)

plec
03-16-2007, 07:42 AM
I think it looks fine, well done,
Best wishes, Ken..

lizajayne
03-23-2007, 02:21 PM
guys, I'm thinking that the post generated by brian may not be related to Joe's current site. Notice that joe's initial post was about 9 months ago. A lot can change in 9 months.