PDA

View Full Version : Self Caricature!

Jason Seiler
03-14-2002, 10:39 AM
Hey everyone, this is my new logo, for all my webstuff, stickers, posters, and business cards....thought I'd share it with me....I did it with pen and ink, then colored it in photoshop! I'm going to also attach a close up of the mouth, I spent the longest time on that area...

Take care,:D

Jason Seiler
03-14-2002, 10:40 AM
Gross eh!

scottb
03-14-2002, 02:12 PM
Jason, as someone who has followed your work now for some time, let me again tell you what a wonderful future you have in the business. Good stuff, indeed.

Cheers.
Scott

Jason Seiler
03-14-2002, 03:36 PM
Thanks for the kind words, I'll keep on working it! We'll see....:p

LarrySeiler
03-14-2002, 07:01 PM
Hhahahahaha...hahaha....!!!!

YYYoooOoouuu are one goofy kid!!!!! *shaking head...

I'll have to show mom this one, she'll be rollin' on the floor laughing!

Can you imagine folks what having a kid like this in the house did for us as parents???? Between him and his younger brother, we were in stitches constantly!!! He's not only a cartoonist, but a genuine living and breathing cartoon putting out cartoon work! What a riot! love ya!

take care,

Daaaaaahd

LarrySeiler
03-15-2002, 02:39 AM
Considering that I teach computer graphic arts...I'm thinking next time I get a chance to visit you in Chicago...you'll have to color a drawing image on photoshop and just let me look over your shoulder to see your process, methods of using layers, etc;

maybe...we'll take digital pics, and do another Wetcanvas demo how to.

In case some of you folks are not aware of it...there is a wetcanvas archived demo on Jason doing his cartooning, which I put together a couple years ago.

check it out!
http://www.wetcanvas.com/ArtSchool/Illustration/SeilerCartooning/

as a matter of fact, being published and having this link available, Jason...you might want to consider including this link to a number of your websites, which no doubt would be of interest to anyone!

Daaaah

Jason Seiler
03-18-2002, 09:36 AM
:D That sound's cool dad! Not sure when I'll have time, but that would be a pretty cool demonstration! :evil:

HA!......

KozmikJester
03-20-2002, 07:29 PM
Eww!! Those teeth are nasty! (No offense ^_^)

Either way, you did awesome in my standards. You're wicked talented, and I can't wait to see what else you got brewin' there. I hope that your talant brings you to the great places you deserve to be.

Okay, enough sounding like the blabbering fool that I am. ... You did great, and the expression is priceless! Must be going now... 0.o

digistyle
03-22-2002, 06:06 PM
Har har! [email protected]$$ work, Jason. This may be my favorite from you.

digistyle