PDA

View Full Version : looking for a pic!

monicah
06-26-2006, 12:13 PM
I hope it's okay that I ask this here. I remember someone posting a drawing of a cat sleeping on the floor. The pic was taken floor level. The drawing was very realistic and I think the cat had one eye half open, looking at the camera. I know the ref pic was found on a photosite, maybe webshots? I'm also not sure if the drawing was posted on this board, or on the ArtPapa forum. :( I hope anyone remember the drawing I'm talking about. I really want to paint the picture of the cat in oils and hang it above my couch! :)

Thanks,

Monica

Ceiliog
06-26-2006, 02:00 PM
Monica sorry cant help directly - there are 100s of cat pics in our ref library - may just be possible to find something similair in there? or if not something that you can adapt?

RCrook
06-26-2006, 02:34 PM
I can't really remember that one either, but I suggest that you browse the forum, but if it wasn't a recent one then you might have to go back quite a while. I will look if I get the chance, otherwise good luck, and I hope you find it.

jody007
06-26-2006, 02:54 PM
I agree with what has already been said! The reference Library has 1000 of pictures to use for copyright free.
Jody

cyber_holic
06-26-2006, 02:58 PM
I don't remember it here, try posting in ArtPapa as well. Good luck!

terence p
06-26-2006, 08:43 PM
could this be the cat you are looking for? This is a pastel I had done. I got it from the rif but dont know how to get it again without going through the images.

terence p
06-26-2006, 08:46 PM
sorry, the other message didnt allow for posting a picture. Is this the cat you are looking for>
this is a pastel I did and got it from the rif but would have to go through the images to find it again.

terence p
06-26-2006, 08:51 PM
if it is the one, I found it under cats, if you use 24 on a page, it is on the 3rd page - about the 60 or 70th photo. - submitted by Hugh

Piper Ballou
06-26-2006, 10:00 PM
I went and looked in the reference library and quickly came across several that were laying on the floor....
I did one a couple of weeks ago, he is in my signature line, think you can also find him on page two or three in the RL.
good luck...and we sure would love to see this critter when you find him
piper

monicah
06-27-2006, 11:58 AM
Thank you so much! I found the pic I was looking for, and it is very similar to the two photos suggested here. :)

Piper Ballou
06-27-2006, 12:01 PM
what a happy looking cat, very content...hope to see what you do with it soon
piper