PDA

View Full Version : Website redo #3, or is it 4?

Lenda
06-22-2006, 10:44 PM
I know this isn't the fastest part of the forum, but any feedback about my site would be appreciated.

I think this is the third or fourth new site. My last one was nice, all in black, very "artsy". Now it's back to "girly", more Lenda, but not too much I hope. Not finished either, just a continous work in progress. Can you take a peak from my sig line and tell me what you DON'T like? Thanks

juliehutch
06-22-2006, 10:58 PM
I like the website in general. I had trouble understanding exactly what the images are on the first page.
I like the ease of seeing the beads on the page that shows past works.

Lenda
06-22-2006, 11:26 PM
Hi Julie. Thanks for your response. The images on the first page represent my work, they're beads. Do you think they're too large? Did you want to click on them? lol....

juliehutch
06-23-2006, 01:59 PM
I think it is the way that the beads are cut out that made it confusing. All of the other bead pics were very clear and obvious.

Lenda
07-22-2006, 07:52 PM
ok, redid it again. No cut out beads this time. Back to the black background!

kenzee
07-22-2006, 09:58 PM
really like it Lenda..black bg is classy. It loads up super fast...and the beads are gorgeous to boot! :)

mckenzieglassworks
07-23-2006, 10:28 PM
Hi Lenda,
Love your beads! Your site is quite pretty and easy to move around in! It was a bit hard for me to read, and it seems the type is in light gray and not white, is that the case? You might want to tell folks you're directing them to Paypal for purchasing. Yes, I really wanted to click on the images to enlarge. Eye candy teaser!

I loved seeing where you live and where you set up your studio. It's a great setup! Love all the light and space!

ChrisF2
07-24-2006, 04:40 PM
Lenda, I love the classy look of it too, but, even with my new glasses, it was really hard for me to read the tiny print. I'm on Mozilla.

Chris