PDA

View Full Version : First Photo - Finally

ldallen
03-10-2002, 08:11 AM
I finally decided to stick with the Nikon Coolpix 995. Still was unable to connect to my computer through either the camera or a card reader, but HP support (which was wonderful) talked me through connecting with the HP Photosmart 1115 printer - sigh!! I've only been through about 1/3 of the manual - can't say I've absorbed it all, but I am truly enjoying it. Still want to be able to connect directly from my camera or a card reader - but I'm happy for now. I probably didn't have my camera set properly for size - will check on that next time I start shooting.

Well, attachment did not come through and I don't know what I am doing wrong. Will try again later.

paintfool
03-16-2002, 02:11 AM
Hi Les. If the attatchment doesn't work try using the uploader at the top of the page. once you hit the uploader button you'll be taken to the uploader page. Hit the browser button and find your image on your hard drive. Hit 'Upload image' once it's done you'll want to drag your mouse over it while holding down the left button on your mouse. (you'll be highlighting it) Then go to the top of the page and hit the edit button and then the copy button. Then go back to the forum you want to put your image in by hitting on where it says 'return to message forums' once there hit your new thread or reply button, depending on where you are putting your image. once your cursor is in the reply box go to the top of the page and hit Edit and then paste. Your url will then be in the reply box! You won't actually see the image until you hit the submit reply button.
Cheryl