PDA

View Full Version : FND Rose

ironhorse
03-08-2002, 10:26 PM
Hi all;

This is my first time trying this and pretty much everything went wrong.
Problem #1
Hubby came home very late and my son is sick and clingy so I dident get started until I only had a half hour to go.
So I sorta cheated:o
I noticed that the green paper I had in the old printer was about the same colour as the lighter green leafs on the rose. SO I printed out the image of the rose and then coloured part of the image. It turned out pretty neat.
Problem #2
I cannot seem to get my borrowed digital camera to work that well. So here it is twice one thats blurry and one that had a flash glare.
Twyla...yes I had fun anyway
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/08-Mar-2002/111-1163_IMG.JPG
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/08-Mar-2002/111-1177_IMG.JPG

Axl
03-08-2002, 10:34 PM
I keep surfing around this forum and I'm seeing FND roses everywhere, lol, all of them done in different ways and stuff and i'm trying to figure out what exactly is going on. But anyways, I think it's really cool how you used the colour of the paper as one of the colours in the picture. What a great way to use your resorces, eh? And then the colours that you added are looking really great too. I think thats so cool! (that and the fabric one.. that was neat to.. off to say something about that one now) ~Chow

auntie_chaos
03-08-2002, 11:05 PM
You did a wonderful job .... love the effect you got!
Hope your little fella is feeling better real soon!

tuatara
03-09-2002, 05:38 AM
This is really good, Ironhorse. Especially the way you tackled it. very resourceful. I think that the second one although grainy is the most appealing version for me so whatever you did with the camera was okay. Nice interpretation!

Pam:)

Caron
03-09-2002, 09:09 AM
Hey Im so glad you joined us Twyla even though you sounded like you had a very difficult time in doing so, I congratulate you on your determination!!! Hope the little guy is ok..I know how upsetting it can be when they get sick. Mine were actually sick last evening too but I did have hubby..:)
I dont think you cheated at all! The idea of this is to do it in what ever fashion suites your fancy and you did just that! Its a really unique idea Twyla! I never would have thought of it and it worked great!! Your right abought the images, they are alittle tough but, hey, you tried to get us to see them better and thats what counts!! I think it turned out really neat and would like to see you continue and finish the image you set out to do
:) And dont foget to show me!!

ironhorse
03-11-2002, 12:09 PM
Thanks guy. I tried to make the best of a bad situation. I think I'll stick to SND from now on. That way hubbys home and cannot be late ;)
I will get hubby to scan the image so everyone can see it better. I'm making a card out of it for the postcard project.
Twyla
PS Caron I'm not very good at chatting and I got the impression no one wanted to talk to me? OR am I just not agressive enough?

ironhorse
03-15-2002, 10:18 AM
Here is better on scanned!
It's been sent out to someone in the postcard project:D
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/15-Mar-2002/FNDrose.jpg

Twyla

pencils4me
03-15-2002, 10:29 AM
See what we can do when were determined? LOL! Hope things are better now!

This reminds me of those old tinted photos... great effect, it turned out pretty good... with all thats considered!

saturday drawing events rule!! LOL

TJ