PDA

View Full Version : Come take a look!

molldoll64
06-13-2006, 11:33 PM
Hi, i'm still relitvely new to making beads (or at least not as skilled as most people on the forum), but my work is constantly improving. So (being a teenager) I decided that first i'll put up the website, and hopefully the beads will come up to par as well. Heres the site www.beadsbyfire.com (http://www.beadsbyfire.com) feel free to look around, and tell me what you think. Currently the way I have the photo album may take to long to load w/ dail up, so if you encounter that problem please tell me, because that means I should probably change that part. Any feed back (on the sites or my beads) is more than welcome!
Thankyou!
Molly :p

Pxlfreak
06-14-2006, 07:45 AM
Nice looking over all....

Here is my opinion on things. I am on cable and it took at least a minute for the picture slide show thing to load. I would suggest using thumbnails instead of what your using or give the visitors a choice of thumbnails or "view slide show" option.

Secondly, Im thinking putting adwords on your bead site isn't a good idea if you plan to try and sell them. It is probably going to take potential customers away from you, cause 99% of the ads are going to be for other lampworkers. But if your not planning on trying to sell them, obviously leave up the adwords and make a little spending money from it :)

~Joe~

molldoll64
07-23-2006, 02:20 AM
I think the only reason that the addwords are there is because the site is through freewebs, or at least i dont' actualy remember adding it...go figure!