PDA

View Full Version : Six Months Already

drapier
03-07-2002, 05:04 PM
Here is a digital painting/ Photo Manipulation I created. I can't believe so much time has passed.
MIKE
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/06-Mar-2002/WTC_PAINT.jpg

sandge
03-07-2002, 06:14 PM
You've created a beautiful image - so poignant. Thanks for sharing it.

drapier
03-07-2002, 06:17 PM
Thank You For Pointing Me Over Here anf for the nice comments.
Mike

paintergirl
03-07-2002, 09:34 PM
Beautiful image... love the colors you chose for this picture too.

Did anyone see the TV special featuring the babies born after this horrific event to the women that were widowed by this attack... thank you God that life goes on, but what a terrible legacy for these children...

Leaflin
03-08-2002, 09:48 AM
I can't believe it has been six months either.
Thanks for sharing your work Mike.

auntie_chaos
03-11-2002, 09:28 AM
It really is hard to believe it's been 6 months already. I'm watching the memorial on CNN this a.m. and remembering that birthday ... one I'll never forget. Started out great ... was chatting with my sister and had CNN on the TV. Then the world changed forever ... I watched in horror as the 2nd plane appeared on camera. I thought "that plane is flying too close to the first tragedy". Then it disappeared behind the 2nd building and exploded in a ball of fire.
Beautiful picture you've done Drapier. Thanks for sharing it.
My thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected by the events of this day.

leosmith678
05-06-2010, 01:23 AM
The fruit of your long time hard work is very amazing. I have also tried for a small trial to create a digital painting it really took lots of time of about 4months. So i can understand regarding the time spend on this painting to make it very perfect. I have no words to describe. Yours efforts very perfect and awesome. The texture of sky is specially very attractive.