PDA

View Full Version : Chris Rommel Caricature

Jason Seiler
03-02-2002, 10:40 AM
Greetings folks! Here's that caricature I told you I was working on, I'm also going to post the one he did of me! Hope you enjoy...take care, :evil: Had to do the devil face again!!! :angel:

Jason Seiler
03-02-2002, 10:42 AM
This was done with graphite and airbrush!

maha
03-02-2002, 01:35 PM
As usual those are really awesome Jason. Your style of caricatures reminds me of www.rubberfaces.com. You may already be familiar with the site. It is a good way to practice and examine the exacerbation of facial features. I wonder if I could find the program they use so I could scan any pic into it instead of the 50 celebs they have on the site. Do you know anything about that? Anyways, great job on these and keep em coming.

artmanplus
03-02-2002, 03:13 PM
I agree with Maha. Your style is very good. Have you thought of publishing a book of your caricatures? Want to see more.
Artmanplus.

Jason Seiler
03-02-2002, 03:27 PM
I'm glad you like my stuff, as far as publishing a book, I'm only 24 and have no knowledge of how that would be done, I suppose a book company would have to take some kind of interest, either that or my last name would have to be KRUGER! :D

Anyways I'm still learning when I'm in my fourties, maybe I'll do a book! Ha! I can say that now, 'cuz it sounds pretty far fetched!

I have heard of rubberface, but I'v never checked it out yet! I'll have to give it a look!

Thanks for the kind words...take care for now!:p