PDA

View Full Version : anubis warrior....

TiNy
03-01-2002, 08:59 PM
yea i posted this in another forum but i think belongs here -_-; not sure....well anyways enjoy^_^

maha
03-02-2002, 01:39 PM
This is cool TINy. It reminds me of the bad guys from Stargate. I thought Anubis was an Egyptian god of some sort but not sure. I'd like to see more details put into this and maybe even a little darker in areas. It's such a big drawing that I think little details might make it look better. Just my opinion. Great job on this. Any others?...please post if so.

artmanplus
03-02-2002, 03:03 PM
Your drawing is very good. The realism is there. I like the way you made the muscles on the arms and legs stand out. This warrior is ready to attack. Very good drawing.

TiNy
03-05-2002, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by maha
This is cool TINy. It reminds me of the bad guys from Stargate. I thought Anubis was an Egyptian god of some sort but not sure. I'd like to see more details put into this and maybe even a little darker in areas. It's such a big drawing that I think little details might make it look better. Just my opinion. Great job on this. Any others?...please post if so.

yep ur right..Anubis is an ancient egyptian god...he was known as the god of the dead and he did the weighing of the hearts against the feather....but they kinda got it wrong in the movie (The Mummy Returns) they made him out to be evil and all that which annoyed me at the time but i got over it....eventually....

and it's quite a big picture it's on A3 paper....