PDA

View Full Version : ***Daily Wash Thursday 4th May 2006***

Aquarelle10
05-04-2006, 01:51 AM
Could someone please start the Daily Wash today so that I can say hello?:)

artmom
05-04-2006, 02:19 AM
:thumbsup:

HAWLTAIN

May your today be even better than your yesterday.

Lyn

lizcar57
05-04-2006, 02:21 AM
Hello Jean:wave:

Have just been looking at the gallery. So many paintings I've missed. Everyone has been busy!!

We've had snow but the sun came out again. The grass is getting green & a few flowers have pushed through the dirt!!

My dear old dad has a tumor on his bladder. Has a test on Monday to see whats up. Mom says the Dr's seem to think everything will be fine. Dad says thats cause they don't have a tumor on THEIR bladder!!! They said if it is cancer they'll just scrape it off?!?!? Anyway fingers & toes are crossed. He lost his left kidney to cancer over 20 years ago.

Well a little more time browsing the gallery then off to bed!!

Night ---- Liz

lizcar57
05-04-2006, 02:22 AM
x-posted with you Lyn - G' Day

artmom
05-04-2006, 02:24 AM
Hi, Liz! Hope your dad does okay.

Lyn

Aquarelle10
05-04-2006, 02:31 AM
Good Morning! :wave:

Why don't I enjoy starting the wash? :o I always feel so disappointed when I can't find the new day started by someone else!

Hi Lyn,at least I started your day with a smile!:) May your day be better than your yesterday but not as good as your tomorrow.;)

Hi Liz,how worrying for you I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.That sounds so frightening.:heart:

Hi everyone to come.

I have been trying so hard to get to grips with my camera and wandered around my garden desperately trying to take shots like Ruth,Stephie and Jaytee.Then I thought of Dave and Roger . Many half head shots of tulips later I seem to have managed a few that are okay!:o I'll start athread of half head tulips one day!:lol:

They can go with my headless people photo collection!http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/04-May-2006/71657-laughing_smiley.gif

I'm hoping to garden and paint again today and the sun is coming out from behind the trees as I type. It's going to be a glorious day.

My ribs are sore from laughing at Ken and Greg so much yesterday and Ruth had me in fits too.

This is a wonderful place to visit daily.

I'll just leave a wish that everyone's ribs get sore at some point today in the nicest possible way!:heart:

Jean.:heart:

vasilkadifeli
05-04-2006, 02:40 AM
Hi all :wave:...
the wind blows from the north so it is cold and very cloudy today...
Liz I hope the operation goes OK and your dad feels fine again...
HAWLTAIN :grouphug:

sweetapplez
05-04-2006, 02:47 AM
Hi everyone, Jean, Lyn,liz. Have been missing here for ages but I have been reading. No time...One show done, one more on the weekend then I can get back to normal.
I want to show you my piece that flew off the wall at last weekend show. I'll probably get in big trouble for posting here..oh well.. this is pastel 12x12

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/04-May-2006/56132-IMG_0113-1jpeg-marbles.jpg

Liz hope your dad will be okay. It is a worry.

Jean..your garden is looking so beautiful. Honestly I don't know where you find the time and energy to do all that you do.

Trish

sweetapplez
05-04-2006, 02:50 AM
PS this is from Em's beautiful image in the library.
Trish

Yorky
05-04-2006, 02:55 AM
LOL I await the painting Trish - and no problem posting as you have identified the medium. We like to know what our friends are up to :)

Doug

vasilkadifeli
05-04-2006, 02:55 AM
Trish this is such a wonderful piece of art... at first I thought it was one of Em's photos...

edited
I await the painting Trish
oops.. is that the photo or the painting :confused:

Roun2it
05-04-2006, 02:57 AM
Morning Each:wave:

Still recovering from the 'Visit of Sam', boy is he wick these days!!! You have to be on your guard all the time, and with my legs!!!

I had to keep putting him in little prisons, first we had a walk, so locked him in his pram, next we did some gardening, so locked him in his play-pen, then I prepared the evening meal so lock him in his high-chair with toys and a banana, now that ended in a real mess!!

I'm off to Kid's R Us to look at their new line of striaght jackets!!!

Gloomy day here, rain and cloud, but at least the temps have gone up!!!

WoW Trish thats a beauty!!!!

sweetapplez
05-04-2006, 03:02 AM
Hi Doug and Vasil. Thank you so much. I had alot of fun doing this but itwas a bit of a challenge with all the little bits and big pastels. I framed it with a square format which gave it a contemporary feel and complimented the round marbles.
Trish

sweetapplez
05-04-2006, 03:07 AM
Hi Kev. Sounds like you are having a great time with the little one. Just wait til he gets into the terrible twos if you are worn out now! Thanks for your kind comment.
Trish

lizcar57
05-04-2006, 03:33 AM
Trish!! I can see how it flew off the wall.

WOW

Yorky
05-04-2006, 03:42 AM
Trish - that was the painting? :eek:

Wow - you can do that with pastels ??????

Wonderful work.

Well forgot to say Morning all :wave:

Dull this morning, but promises to be sunny later, 62F outside!!!

Nothing down for today, have to wait if for a delivery we missed yesterday.

Hehe Kev - good description of managing Sam :)

Doug

Aquarelle10
05-04-2006, 03:47 AM
:clap: WOW Trisha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap: :clap:

That is amazing.I wish it had flown here! Good grief! What an amazing pastel!

jaydiva
05-04-2006, 03:51 AM
Good Morning Washers and Washerettes :wave:

Liz, i'm terribly sorry to hear about your Dad i sure hope all turns out well.

Trish!!!!!! i thought for sure this was Em's photo!!! How great is that!!!! Marvelous marbles. :thumbsup:

Lol Kev. :lol: Poor little prisoner Sam

I went to bed last night at about 3.00 and got this morning at 6.30 because we had to take DH car to it's yearly inspection etc. Better part of my brain is still in bed ... :rolleyes:

Still got sticky hair so i might try turpentine on it. i look like a floor mop.

Isis is barking up a storm this morning running from one end to the house to the other. :confused:

Jean, you're really getting good with that camera!! :thumbsup:
My camera even makes little movies, i haven't tried that yet but DH did and then he doesn't switch back to photo which causes me to wonder why the camera doesn't click. Every darn time!! I'm pretty untouched by technologies:lol:

Alphabet cookies

Lulu
05-04-2006, 04:02 AM
Good evening everyone:wave:
Been another beautiful day in Cambridge. Went to visit 'my' oldies this morning, came home to sit in the sun with the paper. Got up to 20C today, very nice, making the most of every good day.

Had a visit from a friend who has lost 15 kg, he has also lost all of his large bowel (diverticulitis). He was so bright and bubbly, his wife sent him off visiting to be cheered up, but he didn't need me to do that, he did it well enough on his own!

Went to visit nearly 93 yr old MIL yesterday. Preliminary results show that she has a tumour in her parotid gland (the gland that swells during mumps).
We are awaiting the official results but it will mean surgery.

Trish, that is a beautiful painting! Em's marbles have been much painted, and your version is just stunning.

Kev:lol::lol:

Have got feijoa chutney on the boil so better get back and give it a stir.
:wave:

laudesan
05-04-2006, 05:06 AM
Alan and I spent an hour in the garden from 5.00pm until 6.00pm the closing darkness sent us inside.

I spent that hour with the garden fork digging weeds out, (my lawn grown into my garden too despite the mow strip) lan was digging out all the plants!! :eek:

What brought this on you say. weeeeeeeeeell All this talk about gardening and I needed a boost.. sooooooo Alan dropped my off the the garden centre while he went to see about the brakes on the car. When he came back I had a trolley full of Sasanqua Camellias and azaleas' well 3 of each as the front garden I am putting them in is just a strip.. Also bought some plants to put inbetween the camellias'. Can't remember the name now that is bad..

Anyway I have been thinking for a long time to put camellias' in that strip as I have one Japonica that has been growing there fior 11 years and he loves it there so the new ones should do well.

Had to look for plants that don't require watering all the time because as of next month we will only be able to water buy a bucket 3 evenings a week..:(

I will take a pic or tow tomorrow for you to see what we have been doing, right now my hip is screaming at me and my back.. Gooing to put a heat pack on them in a minute..

LIZ I am so sorry to read about your Dad. I will keep him in positive thoughts and healing vibes..

TRISH wowee I also thought that was Em's photo.. :eek: Amazing!!

LULU oh I am so sorry for your MIL surgery at her age..:(

:wave:ing to all. must go get that heat pack..

painterbear
05-04-2006, 06:02 AM
Good Morning all,
It is quarter to six in the a.m. here in Oakwood. Warm Oakwood, verging on Hot Oakwood.

DH and I finally finished the upstairs windows yesterday and I hung the new curtains I bought a couple of months ago in my Office/Studio room. I measured wrong. :o They are the right length, but not wide enough. I now have open spaces on either side where they don't cover the window. :( We have to go back to Penney's to see if they are still carrying them. If not, I'll have to find different ones. AAARGH!

I'm skipping art class today to stay home and do some prep work on the Pour Demo I'll be doing at the Spring Fling. (In a moment of abandon, I actually volunteered. :angel: WHAT was I thinking. :confused: Anyway, I feel good because I found a beautiful reference photo in the Image Library yesterday that I think will work very nicely and I have a direction to move in. :clap:

Trish, Congratulations on your show and the sale of the beautiful marbles pastel. I remember when Em posted those gorgeous photos and a whole bunch of us tried painting them in watercolor. They are a challenge because of the changing shapes in the reflections and making them look like glass. You did a terrific job!

Kev, You made me :lol: with your going to Toys R Us to look for straight jackets in baby sizes for Sam! Isn't it funny how we Grandparents look forward to when the little ones begin to crawl and then we can't wait til they walk! And then we wonder what we were thinking of because it means chasing after them so they don't get in trouble. LOL! Casey had a ball here the other day because he could go around in a big circle through the living room, the dining room, the kitchen, down the hall to the foyer, then start over again in the living room! They live in a ranch house so he goes up and down the hall in a straight line there. This was something new and different for him. :D

Liz, Hope the doctors are able to help your Dad and your MIL, Lulu.

JJ, Glad you are having a good time putting new plants in your garden area. Makes it tough with the water restrictions.

All the talk of cracklins in yesterday's Wash made me hungry for them. I remember when my Mom would make a pork roast, I always went for the cracklings on top when it came from the oven! Yummy! Haven't ever had the cornbread with cracklins or the loaf Mike talked about, but I bet I'd like them, just thinking how they must taste made me hungry.

I'm having some trouble with Wet Canvas pages not opening all the way again, is anyone else having the same problem? If I refresh the page, then it opens all the way. So it is now taking twice as long to open threads since I am literally having to do it twice. :rolleyes:

Waving :wave: Jean, Lyn, Vasil, Jutta, and all who are on the way.

Off to visit the Gallery for a bit.

SYL,

Sylvia

Ellen in Ont
05-04-2006, 06:34 AM
:wave: everyone
I only have a minute again. On my way out the door to work. Dayshifts are so much more tiring than nightshifts for me.:confused: It's the same amount of work so I don't know what the difference could be. Just my internal clockworks I guess. I am a nightowl. :D

Beautiful pastel painting Trish!

Jean - took a quick peek at your garden pics and the garden is beautiful. Your pics are improving too! I am so envious of everyone with a long growing season but I guess it means longer hours in the garden as well.

Alphabet soup to everyone else before and after. Gotta run. BBL

Aquarelle10
05-04-2006, 07:06 AM
It definitely means long hours in the garden Ellen,I've done the herb patch and now I'm working on another border .

JJ that sounds fantastic.I can't wait to see photo's.

Lulu I'm sorry to hear the news about your MIL.I'm wondering what fejoa chutney is now?

I love pork crackling.Sunday roasts used to alwys involve everyone diving for the best bits!

Sylvia I would love to see your pouring demo.How brave of you to volunteer.Notice I said the word brave!;)

I'm pretty untouched by technologiesJutta me too!!!!!

Jean.

P.Albert
05-04-2006, 07:58 AM
LOL Jean! Thankyou for starting the wash! :D

Morning Lyn, right back atcha!

Liz, I'm sorry about your dad, I hope it is not cancer. It's good the doctors are not worried, but I don't blame him for being nervous anyway. I have all my fingers and toes crossed for him!

Good morning Vasil!

Trish, why would you get in trouble? lol! That is VERY beautiful and wonderfully done! I can see why it sold so quickly!

Good morning Doug!

Kev! I'm laughing so hard about you locking Sam away in his "prisons", LOL! Oh, do I remember those days!!! Johnny was just like that, the only way to keep him out of trouble was to keep him put up. It became the daily challenge to come up with more and more entertaining and creative ways of restraining him! Lord, I hope this new kid will be calm and docile... Now I can't even say that with a straight face! LOL! I hope you are recovered!

Morning Jutta! I'm so sorry about your hair! Did you try the oil??? I'm scared for you to try turpentine!!! Is your hair treated? Oh! I hope it comes out okay!

Lulu, I'm sorry your mother in law is ill! I hope the results are benign and that the surgery goes well. It sounds like you had a lovely visit with your friend!

Morning JJ! A day in the garden is such a wonderful way to relax! Even getting sweaty and dirty and using muscles long forgotten, I somehow find myself more at ease afterward! Looking forward to those photos!

Sylvia, you have way more energy than me! I don't and won't have any inclination to clean windows! I am not a good house keeper, lol!

Morning Ellen, have a wonderful day!

My dad is in town again this week, I feel so badly for him. He reserved some cabins and was going to take my sisters camping. He has been looking forward to this for years. I can't go because I just don't feel like being stuck in the middle of the woods holed up in a sleeping bag right now. Plus, although my pregnancy has not had any serious complications, there have been many small ones and it is not a good idea for me to be too far away from my doctor's office and hospital. Don't worry though, it's all fine!
Anyway, neither of my sisters bothered to tell my dad that it's been raining here for two weeks straight - or that we have a cold front moving in. I think he must be kinda ticked right now.
He's coming over to see me this morning to take me out to breakfast. MS reared it's ugly head this morning so I won't be eating much. He'll just have to deal with that and not gripe at me to eat. Why do men (DH & his father) constantly try to feed me? LOL! Not just being preggo either, all the guys I know are always trying to feed me their food... I certainly don't look malnourished!!!

I better get up and get dressed before he gets here!

I hope you all have a lovely day!

Uschi
05-04-2006, 08:28 AM
Good Morning Everyone!!!

It was supposed to rain a bit but didn't so I think it's time to water the garden and I think it is time for me to empty all the gucky water out of my little pond and get my tiny waterfall going.

Scrabble this afternoon, haven't been in two weeks (babysitting and gardening)

Liz, sorry about your dad!!

Lulu, also sorry about your MIL, gosh, an operation at that age is no fun.

Trish, those marbles are MAGNIFICENT!!!!!!!!

Kev, I know all about it:lol: :lol:

My son (Ethan's dad) has the most incredible tulips in his front yard, didn't have my camera when I was visiting yesterday, will try and get photos today.

I took my forbidden antiinflametory pill last night in anticipation of today's pond emptying so I better make good use of it.

Wishing everyone a good day, :wave: to one and ALL and HAWLTAIN!!!!
Uschi

CharM
05-04-2006, 08:37 AM
Good morning Washers! It's cloudy and cool in SW Ontario... feels like it could rain any minute... the weatherman said we won't be getting any, but I don't believe him...

It was a really bad hip night and I'm kind of in a fog myself... I finally fell into a restful sleep sometime around 4:30, and Matt was waking me at 6:30... and Gina will be here in another hour... *shaking head*... I need an energy boost post haste!!!

The female Baltimore Orioles have finally shown up... they were at the feeders this morning... and a purple martin has been scouting the houses at the back... also a good sign...

Matt left for school like a house on fire this morning... it's amazing how good he feels after making a *decision*...

When my eldest (now 32) was toddling, I harnessed him and put a leader line on the clothesline... It was the ONLY way he could safely play outside... He was able to scale 5' fences, the TV tower, trees... he would run and hide in the barn, the dog house... the corn field!!! :eek: I used to tie him in his high chair with a beautiful purple paisley scarf... I still have the chair AND the scarf and use it whenever babies come to visit...

My middle boy (now 31) was blessedly docile... I could give him a few toys, lay out a blanket and he'd play there nonstop... I suspect that the Good Lord knew I needed a rest...

Your painting is just gorgeous, Trish!!! No wonder it flew off the wall... Congratulations!!!

(((Jutta)))... you're such a sap... sorry... hope you get the gunk gone...

I'll keep your Dad in my prayers, Liz and hope that all goes well with the scraping... (like... really scraping the tumour away??? hurt, hurt, hurt....)

And, I'll be keepin your MIL in my prayers, too, Lulu... Your friend's attitude is sooo good... and inspirational...

Your poor Dad, Destany... your poor sisters (are they brats??? :D )... poor you!!! What a bunch you make!!! Have fun at lunch, regardless of how much you can eat...

:wave: everyone... I need to shower and get dressed...

Warm thoughts and positive energy beaming to all... hawltain and cookies...

Little Old Lady
05-04-2006, 08:51 AM
Greetings:wave:
I am with Sylvia on the problems navigating WC I am hoping alot of it will improve when I get the new computer.
By the time I get to reply I don't have any time left to reply. Catch 22.
Resale shop this aft.
Off to oreder new scanner. Old one is not compatible and still has a few lingering dead ants from my infestation last summer. Tech said maybe they used vegetable oil for lubrication and that was why they came,
Have a good one.
Alphabet soup
:grouphug:
JoAnn

Strawberry Wine
05-04-2006, 08:58 AM
Good Morning Washers!!!!!

Cloudy and a bit cooler today here in the Grove. The grass is growing and all but a few of my perenials are up... :clap: :clap: Jean, I loved your garden pics.

Liz, MY 85 MIL had surgery yesterday for a tumour in the bladder.. The Dr said he thought it was nothing to worry about but has sent it to pathology for a complete going over... I also have a client whose husband has had about 12 of these tumours removed over the years.... They are quite common as people age...

Beautiful pastel Trish :thumbsup:

I too must get ready for work so :wave: to all I have missed and I will bbl.

Cheers,

Gail

olliewood0702
05-04-2006, 09:01 AM
Happy Thursday all!!:wave:

BEAUTIFUL sunny day today and they changed the weather forecast for the weekend...no rain in sight!! Sun, sun.....and more sun.....:cool:

I have some perennials to plant this weekend and more to buy...not planting my annuals yet...a bit too early. DH's tomatoes he started a month ago are looking wonderful!

I LOVE this time of year when all the gorgeous trees are in full bloom...so much color!

Char...we used to get the orioles but the last couple of years I haven't seen any.:crying: Don't know why... I'd like a purple martin house...I think I'll talk to DH about getting one..

Trish...:eek: I also thought that was the ref pic!! WONDERFUL job with pastels!! Congrats!

((((LULU'S MIL))))))
(((LIZ'S FATHER)))))Hope all works out well.
(((((JT)))))))for her sore throat.
WELCOME BACK PAM!!
((((Char's hips and JJ's hips and Uschi's aches)))))))
(((((Destany)))))

Gail, my uncle has had many surgeries on his bladder too...scraped tumors off several times...I think you are correct as to them being common as people age... My dad had a kidney removed two years ago...hope he doesn't get those tumors on his bladder...but you never know.

Lyn, sounds like your Spring Fling is all set...you will all have a wonderful time.:envy:

Sylvia, good for you taking on the opportunity to teach the pouring method to other WC'ers!!

Kev...:lol: :lol: regarding Sam....been there....done that!!!:rolleyes:

Hello and Good day to all the others who've visited the wash and are yet to come.

HAWLTAIN and probably be back later,

Starsprite
05-04-2006, 09:03 AM
When my eldest (now 32) was toddling, I harnessed him and put a leader line on the clothesline... It was the ONLY way he could safely play outside... He was able to scale 5' fences, the TV tower, trees... he would run and hide in the barn, the dog house... the corn field!!! :eek: I used to tie him in his high chair with a beautiful purple paisley scarf... I still have the chair AND the scarf and use it whenever babies come to visit...

LOL Char!!!!! You don't mean that the leader line was so long he could do all that stuff hooked to it do you?? :lol:

Thank goodness for playpens and those wind up swings, that's what I used anyway.

Well, I woke up today with Banxy's lightening bolt coming out of my head!!! Plus I had the most horrible dream in my life!!! I won't talk about it, it was too horrible!!! I was so glad when I woke up and realized it was just a dream.

Destany, hope you have a good visit with your dad and try to eat something please. LOL :) What do you mean by MS reared it's ugly head?

Trish that is the most beautiful pastel marble painting I have ever seen!!!!! Wow!! I'd like to see how you do that with pastels! Amazing!! :clap:

It's rainy and windy here today..... I knew I should have gone on a walk yesterday...

Well time to get busy, actually past time....:eek: :eek:

Have a good one! :wave:

artmom
05-04-2006, 09:06 AM
The rose-breasted grosbeaks, male and females (two pairs) are feeding greedily at the bird feeder this morning. We are apparently at the southern edge of their breeding area, so maybe that's why I hadn't seen them before. For those who missed the link yesterday, here's another.
http://www.schmoker.org/BirdPics/Photos/Sparrows/RBGR7.jpg

Will try to get some photos today.

Lyn

Cross-posted with you, Darla, wish you could be with us at the Fling!

olliewood0702
05-04-2006, 09:07 AM
PAtty...Destany means morning sickness!

((((PATTY))))) regarding your dream...that has happened to me before and it is awful waking up with your heart in your throat!! WHAT THE HECK DID YOU EAT BEFORE GOING TO BED????

painterbear
05-04-2006, 09:37 AM
Zipping through on my way to start drawing for the pour demo! ;)

Just had to ask—how come you all get beautiful birds coming to your bird feeders and all WE get are the ugly grackels and blackbirds that scare away the little guys???? :( Larry got so disgusted at the mob scene near our feeder the other day that he took it down. Said he'll put it up again when the cold weather is here cause the birds can find lots to eat right now. :rolleyes:

Char, Glad Matt is feeling chipper again and that you and Ted let him think the problem through and take action to fix it. Another giant step on the road to adulthood! :clap: for good parents :clap: for great sons.

SYL,

Sylvia

artmom
05-04-2006, 09:45 AM
LOL, Sylvia, have Larry ask Ed what he uses for the birds when he sees him at the Fling next week. We get goldfinches, indigo buntings, bluebirds, cardinals, bluejays, etc. quite frequently. Of course, we also get cowbirds, grackles, etc. :rolleyes: But the squirrels really upset Ed (and Muppet)!

Lyn

ameliajordan
05-04-2006, 10:06 AM
Good morning, afternoon, evening as the case may be.

I've caught up on the wash and can't remember a thing to respond correctly. Happiness to new babies, hugs to ailing parents, (((((((())))))))to the headache crew. Thanks much to Sylvia and Lyn who are working getting ready for the Fling!

I really enjoyed my trip to DC and the museum yesterday but it was so painful to do so much walking with this damn sciatic - rats. The Cezanne focused on his Provance landscapes but had a few still lifes and portraits. It was really interesting to see the changes through the years in his paintings of the mountain. And best of all were his watercolors that I'd never seen. Mostly studies of the area where he lived - a few finished paintings - very fresh.

Then we toured much of the National Gallery West Wing by me sitting in rooms with benches while my friend looked at a few rooms - grrr at age and condition of body. The treat of the day way the paintings by Sir Henry Raeburn. If you don't know his work look on line. I hadn't noticed his paintings before and thought that they were just great - late 18th early 19th century - paints families in groups not as stiff set pieces.

All of you are putting plants in and my DH is pulling them out with the truck and a cable. From a tropical storm a year and a half ago we got 12 inches of rain and the bed didn't drain. We've tried to baby them along but they are gonners - beautiful 5 foot tall white azalaes - sob - We weren't only folks in neighborhood to loose plants from that storm - just the last to give up on them :)

Must go get house in shape to be shown - just in case - laters

Cathie Jones
05-04-2006, 10:10 AM
Mornin' all! Think I've also found Banxy's lightning bolt . . . but expect it will go away soon. Funny, it came on after reading three (yes three) days of Washes. And how much do I remember??? Almost nuffin! 'Cept . . .

Pam's home. Hope Mom makes the transition easily. Trish did Em's marbles fantastically in pastel. JJ hasn't unpicked the blankie yet, but has planted flowers. Jean found the camera and had a lyrical morning walk. Matt (what a guy) is growing up. Texans (Emilie) still put gravy on everything.

Char, I now have a problem getting out of the house, too. Too many years of being forced out every morning, I think. It's just such a pleasure to be able to stay in!!!

Think I'll get off the computer now and see if I can get that lightning bolt out of my eye (the left in case you're interested)!!! I have a quilt top to almost finish today and an "I" bird to paint. Also need to spruce up the guest room and wash the bedding - granddaughter is going to spend Friday night with us.

Christie
05-04-2006, 10:17 AM
Morning All!

Just about to head out the door, but thought I would check in.

To everyone who needs more sleep, I hope you have a better night tonight.

Trish, I am not surprised that your marbles went away so fast.:clap:

Char, Matt amazed me with his choice.:) Very grown up. Oh and my mum used to do the same thing with my middle brother. She would put Duffy and the dog on the line (separate "leashes" though!) and they would run up and down together.:D My kids spent time in a harness and a flexi lead.:)

Spritey, hope you feel better soon. Hate those scary dreams!

Okay, need to get to work. Hi to everyone else!

take care.

Starsprite
05-04-2006, 10:23 AM
Morning All!

Oh and my mum used to do the same thing with my middle brother. She would put Duffy and the dog on the line (separate "leashes" though!) and they would run up and down together.:D My kids spent time in a harness and a flexi lead.:)

Spritey, hope you feel better soon. Hate those scary dreams!

take care.

LOL!!! I had never thought of doing that! This reminds me of a Saturday Nite Live skit with Mike Myers and Nicole Kidman. They were playing little kids on a playground and he was harnessed to something on a leash and kept trying to run and he kept running to the length of it and it would snap him back and his legs would fling out...it was hillarious!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Christie. This dream was about Jessica and her friend Taryn..and it was one where they were lost in a storm and we couldn't find them. :crying: :crying:

Well, back to work for me!!! :eek:

laudesan
05-04-2006, 10:33 AM
JJ hasn't unpicked the blankie yet, but has planted flowers..
JJ sat quietly in front of the Tv all evening, unpicked blanket resewed blanket and is now crocheting an shell edge all around it. It is 12.30pm and I am off to bed..m With a heat pack..

JoAnn vegetable oil for the scanner?? Geesh..:(

More Gardening to do in the morning.. Thank Goodness for the drugs..:D :p

Char you wee nicer than I, I didn't use a harness just tied a rope around Tania's waiste and tied her to the close line when I was out gardenting. We had no gates in our rental flat at the time, so at least I knew she was safe. She whinged a bit tho' :p She did have toys to paly with..;)

On that note I am off to bed..**yawn**

Have a good day..

mmcaloon
05-04-2006, 10:41 AM
Good Morning All :wave:

Hi to Jean, Lyn, Liz, Vasil, Trish, Doug, Kev, Jutta, Lulu, JJ, Sylvia, Ellen, Destany, Uschi, Char, JoAnn, Gail, Darla, Spritey, Amelia, Cathie, Christie, and all those yet to come.

Lyn - The fling is just around the corner and I wish I could be there.

Liz - Thinking of you and your dad hope all goes well.

Jean - You are doing the best thing you can with your camera take pictures. See what works and repeat, what doesn't work don't repeat. :D

Vasil - stay warm.

Trish - OK what brand of pastels, the ones I have can't do that.:envy: :envy: :D :D :D

Doug - I felt the same way the first look at Trish's marbles.

Kev - we once had our GD and GS for the weekend when they were Sam's age. I wanted to sleep for a week after that.

Jutta - be careful with the turpentine. :eek:

Lulu - hope all goes well with MIL

JJ - see its like I always say ... yard work is hazardous to your health.

Sylvia - please have someone take pictures of your demo to share with us.

Ellen - we have a long growing season, but our soil is clay and has to have major enrichement added to grow most anything but weeds.

Destany - have a good time with your Dad...and.........eat something will you. :lol:

Uschi - don't work too hard on the pond.

Char - hope you get to feeling better as the day goes on.

JoAnn - new computer and scanner wow you'll be flying through here then.

Gail - Have a good day at work, beautiful Hummingbird BTW

Darla - the thing thing I do like is home grown tomatoes. Can't grow them here the squirrels get them to fast, and I can't use a shotgun in the city. :evil:

Spritey - raining here todays also.

Amelia - sounds like you had a good time, in spite of the sciatic

Cathie - Looking forward to your I bird.

Christie - have a good day at work.

My my students will be in assemblies all morning (no classes) about the important of getting an education. :confused:

Thank goodness for playpens and those wind up swings, that's what I used anyway.

When I was young my mom and dad also placed me in a playpen. However they had to turn it upsaide down and put me in it like a cage to keep me in.:o Spent alot of time in the naughty corner then too. :D

Class tonight. Finally picked an image. A landscape (still working on them) of 11 mile cayon in Colorado my sons and I fished that many times. Lots of rocks, touches of snow, and running water :eek: what am I thinking.

BBL

giddy up
05-04-2006, 10:42 AM
Morning all.....

get to the gallery....quick

look at Rosita's hydrangea.......I am totally speechless........

giddy up
05-04-2006, 10:45 AM
Morning all.....

get to the gallery....quick

look at Rosita's hydrangea.......I am totally speechless........

mmcaloon
05-04-2006, 10:50 AM
Ok Ok

Starsprite
05-04-2006, 10:52 AM
When I was young my mom and dad also placed me in a playpen. However they had to turn it upsaide down and put me in it like a cage to keep me in.:o Spent alot of time in the naughty corner then too. :D

BBL

ROFL!!! :lol: :lol: Mike, did they dress you in stripes too? That is just too funny!! I can picture you trapped in one of those old fashioned playpens with the bars, holding onto the bars, shaking them trying to get out. :eek: Not surprised about the naughty corner either. LOL :D :evil:

Good luck on your painting..sounds like it will be a challenge. We all need challenges don't we? :)

Ooopss! Sorry, crossposted with Greg. I love hydrangeas...will check it out...thanks!

Aquarelle10
05-04-2006, 11:09 AM
So Mike started in the naughty corner early!!!!!!!

Loved the tales today.

Cathie,I hope that lightening bolt leaves soon!

mmcaloon
05-04-2006, 11:09 AM
ROFL!!! :lol: :lol: Mike, did they dress you in stripes too? That is just too funny!! I can picture you trapped in one of those old fashioned playpens with the bars, holding onto the bars, shaking them trying to get out. :eek: Not surprised about the naughty corner either. LOL :D :evil:

Yup one of the wooden ones with the bars....... I was a bit of a handfull.

Emilia
05-04-2006, 11:23 AM
Jean
Could someone please start the Daily Wash today so that I can say hello?

Hello Jean, You just did :)

Hi Lyn, Sylvia, Ellen, Uschi, Joann, Darla, Lyn Amelia, CJ, Giddy.
Sorry about your dad Liz. Hope he will be OK.

Hi Vasil, How is your girlfriend?
Trish that sure is a nice painting, I was looking for marbles all over the plae so I can paint them but I can’t find any lately.
Hi Kev. Doug, No “H” :)

Jutta I hope you hair will be clean and shining again .

I did to go to bed last night 3 am the sky was already bright I couldn’t believe it at 3 am? I went to look if I left any lights on. It was just bright.
After that I couldn’t sleep.

My house was nice and clean but in a mean time the air condition guys came to install new system. What a mess. They had to go through my closet to the attic. The last one worked just fine. :evil:

Oh yes!!! Ladies. Pull the blouse that you are wearing by the collar Put your nose down to look and spell attic.

LOL let me know what you think of that one. Ha Ha
Hi Lulu,
JJ waiting to see those pictures. Good night and Hello when you get up again.
Destany have a good time with your dad.
Char “Ge” quite a few of us couldn’t sleep last night for one reason or the other.
Tonight is another night, restful hopefully.
Gail, Christie, Feeling better I hope.
Patty hope you have a pleasant dream tonight
Good Morning Mike, You in a cage? Ha ha:lol:
Has any one been looking at the eagles lately. One of the Eggs is gone and no one knows where to? The one that is left is now in question if it will hatch. I sure hope so.
Here are a few shots I took few day ago.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/04-May-2006/9037-100_0400.jpg

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/04-May-2006/9037-100_0386.jpg

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/04-May-2006/9037-100_0390.jpg
Enjoy

Have a great day everyone from each corner of our world.

olliewood0702
05-04-2006, 11:34 AM
Chuckling at poor Mike in the naughty chair!! :D I've known a few people who had to use the playpen as a cage!! :rolleyes: Boys especially are climbers and always wanting to explore...although my daughter was a tom-boy...ALMOST as bad as my two boys...she could outrun her Dad!!:lol: :lol:

Starsprite
05-04-2006, 11:38 AM
Hello
Oh yes!!! [COLOR="blue"]Ladies. Pull the blouse that you are wearing by the collar Put your nose down to look and spell attic.

LOL let me know what you think of that one. Ha Ha

EMMY!!!! LOL!!! Mind you I didn't fall for it, (didn't actually do it!). That is funny! Now..................off to sit on the naughty stool for you. Yup in the naughty corner for 10 minutes!! :) :clap: :evil:

Dang!!! That eagle looks pretty pi##ed off!! I hope no one stole the egg!!

ameliajordan
05-04-2006, 11:50 AM
Poor eagle :crying: Hope the other egg hatches OK

Mike, so you were one of those :lol: My son's wife doesn't believe in playpens so they had a busy time with their three - not my problem I kept saying :D

Got to go look at Rosita's hydrangia

rue d'oak
05-04-2006, 11:50 AM
Morning campers :cat:

Lots of good tales in the Wash today. My brother was the classic climb-the-fence at 2 years old. In my mothers old high heels. They finally found him, with the old purse but the heels long abandoned several miles away, climbing on the construction equipment. :p

Me, somehow my mom got me to stop at the gutter of our driveway, and I would call down the street to the older kids to come play. Hate to think what she said or did to get me to stop at the edge of our yard like that. :eek:

On the otherhand, she would leave me to nap with blanket and toys in the stationwagon parked at the bottom of the ski lift...mom, dad, sis and brother would rotate checking in on me. Amazingly our ski condo is now exactly where she would park...and you wonder why I spend so much time skiing?? Must be surrogate parental love:lol:

My running partner just called...need to be in Golden Gate Park in a few minutes.

Trish - WOW on the pastel.
Amelia - :crying: for your plants
Liz - best wishes for your dad

Ah, Jo, meant to say yesterday re: the cracklings -- my 86 yerar old mom still uses bacon grease as her "oil" for any frying. Couldn't figure out for a while, when I first left home, why my potatoes never tasted the same! Even in the mountains at the family cabin where we cooked with a wood stove, that glass jar for bacon grease was always at the back corner of the stove. Thanks for stirring up a good memory.:heart:

Jen

Becky-Bob
05-04-2006, 12:46 PM
Greetings one and all!!

I'm back to my OLD LADY photo in my avitar...EEEEKKK!! I've aged some over night! :eek: :eek:

Trish!!!!! That is FANTASTIC!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: WOW!! At first I thought you meant it fell off the wall. I was going to say, I hope there wasn't much damage.

Mike, I THOUGHT so!!! :lol: :lol:

My daughter once disappeared in a store, while I was shopping for clothes and really thought I was keeping my eye on her. Called her name several times and was at the point of panicking. She didn't answer. Here I found her in the middle of a circular clothing rack playing. No wonder I have grey hairs!

Amelia, sounds like you had a good trip to DC. :)

{{{Spritey}}}} Hope that lightning bolt goes away soon. Probably from playing too close to Banxy! *snort*

Cathie Jones
05-04-2006, 01:02 PM
I'm back . . . showered, dressed, fed, and the lightning bolt is down to a dull ache.

Emilia, I also watch the eagles - constantly! Don't think this egg will make it, either. It's a few days past hatching time. I'll stick with it until the eagles give up, though. I want to see what they do.

Yes, Mike . . . bird will happen later today. Right now, I'm off to the sewing room.

My mom says I was the perfect child. What does that say about her memory??? But I did have a habit of disappearing into clothes racks in stores and they had to follow the giggles to find me!!

yahooserious
05-04-2006, 01:05 PM
Good Housekeeping Tip

Always keep several get well cards on the mantel...so if unexpected guests arrive, they will think you've been sick and unable to clean.

Aw shucks!! No need to thank me.... Always willing to share..:lol:

Emilie

Yorky
05-04-2006, 01:11 PM
Now that what I call a good, practical idea!

Thanks Emilie :D

Doug

rue d'oak
05-04-2006, 01:12 PM
My daughter once disappeared in a store, while I was shopping for clothes and really thought I was keeping my eye on her. Called her name several times and was at the point of panicking. She didn't answer. Here I found her in the middle of a circular clothing rack playing. No wonder I have grey hairs!

oh boy that sounds familiar!!

Christie
05-04-2006, 01:19 PM
Yep, I have also looked for my two inside the clothes racks.:D

Arrggggghhhh! Just finished writing an on-line test for computer stuff, submitted it to Apple for marking and...the...site...is...down.... Don't cha think a LITTLE notice would have been in order?:(:D Would have a had a good mark too... Now all that information is going to have to clutter up my head until tomorrow.

vasilkadifeli
05-04-2006, 01:46 PM
Hi Vasil, How is your girlfriend?
Emilia thanks a lot for asking... she is OK now... we got the test results of the tumor that was removed and they were good... the problem was "endometriosis" as the doctor was expecting... this was the second operation for the same reason after 13 years... the operation was a laparoscopy so she was up and walking within a few hours... thanks again...

Aquarelle10
05-04-2006, 02:20 PM
Emilie!:lol:

madmum
05-04-2006, 02:39 PM
Hi everyone :wave:

Busy day today, sewing! Craig asked me to sew letters to a flag of St. George so he can take it to the playoffs. I cut out H U F C from black fabric, overlocked the edges and stitched them onto the flag, job done!

I'm shocked so many of you had to be tied up or locked in playpens! :lol: I was always quiet and well behaved :angel: Apparently my parents used to sit me down with a book and I'd still be there 2 hours later. My brother, however, was a different story - when he was two he escaped from the garden and was discovered on the main Liverpool to Manchester railway line :eek:

I lost Craig when he was a baby, he couldn't even crawl but he vanished completely! The doors were closed, and we don't exactly have a large house, it was baffling.......... eventually we spotted his foot sticking out from under a sofa :lol: He'd rolled under it, and the cover had flapped down and hidden him.

ROFL Emilia!!!!! I did it, oh dear! :o

Glad to hear your g/f is OK Vasil :)

((((((Cathie))))))

(((((Judy))))))

((((((JT))))))

Congratulations Pat! Your family are taking over the world!

Trish, that's a stunning pastel painting of Em's marbles! :clap:

Emilie, now why didn't I think of that? :rolleyes: Great tip, I might even be able to make some cards myself! :lol:

CRS has set in, so I'll just wave to everyone else and send white light to anyone in need,

Hugs

Ruth

ameliajordan
05-04-2006, 02:41 PM
Emillie, that's one of my favorites :lol:

Vasil, I glad she's doing so well; emdometreitis is no laughing matter!

Christie what were you writing for Apple? I have a Mac question: in PC land I would clean out allo my temp internet files so the machine would run better. Is there a place I should be doing that with OSX?

Jen, my mother had a pot with a strainer in it for bacon grease and we'd use it to fry eggs. If you spooned it over the yokes they'd turn pink. Oh I loved those pink eggs!

Can you imagine what the authorities would do today if you left your kid sleeping in the car att he bottom of the ski run :eek: We're talking child protection agencies :eek:

Jean, are you going to have internet while in Dubai? Ya better 'cause we'll miss ya :heart:

DH is now sound asleep after 2 trips to the dump with the dead azaleas. He has a navy leather recliner - need I say more :smug:

Cathie, I was thinking it was sort of a long time for eagle egg #2. So sad with the whole world watching that it doesn't have a happy ending. I don't know how common it is for their eggs not to hatch.

I don't need flylady to remind me about my laundry - it's all washed, dried, and put away!

laters

P.Albert
05-04-2006, 02:54 PM
Good afternoon everyone!

My dad and sister just left, we had a nice breakfast. I decided to keep the boys home from school today to see him, and it's a very good thing I did. Just as we were leaving for the restaraunt, Tim got sick. :( Poor guy! He said he felt much better and just needed to eat probably. I asked if he was sure he wanted to go, he didn't seem sick or anything, so we went. Halfway through the meal he had to run to the bathroom. He was fine after that, bouncing off the walls, actually. So my sister decided to go ahead to the hobby store for toy car parts. Tim had to make a dash for the parking lot. We decided it best to just get him home. So we sat inside and watched the kids take turns playing video games. Tim seems to be feeling better, but I'm making him take it easy. Breakfast was good! Had a whole plate of biscuts and gravy. :D

My dad cancelled the camping trip, so we're going to dinner tomorrow night. I hope Tim is better by then. They also have demanded I drive down to Adrian (where my sister lives) to go to the stock car races. That's two hours away, and Joe's schedual may conflict, but they don't understand that. Dad says if I can't go he's going to "talk to" Joe. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Sometimes families suck, and yes, my sisters are brats! lol! Frankly, I'd rather sit home and paint then watch races, but hopefully Joe will be able to take me so I don't have to hear it from my family later...

I loved reading all the kid stories, I wish my mother had restrained us kids more. There would have been less injuries and ER trips if she did, lol!

I hope you're all having a wonderful day, I think I'll go and paint a little now.

plec
05-04-2006, 03:51 PM
Hello all Just another flying visit tonight no time to stay and chat but I hope you are all well where ever you are and whatever you are doing.
best wishes Ken...
P.S. Emillie I like your tip

Christie
05-04-2006, 05:00 PM
Christie what were you writing for Apple? I have a Mac question: in PC land I would clean out allo my temp internet files so the machine would run better. Is there a place I should be doing that with OSX?

I was writing a test on airport extreme (wireless networking). Will check tomorrow if the results got submitted or not.:D

Yes, there is a place to clear out temp files, I will pm you directions.:)

JustjoGA
05-04-2006, 05:14 PM
Hello, all...

Long dreary day for me... feel like somebody's
truck rolled over me... it's raining, and gray
and storming, and my bones hurt :(

Funny funny Wash today... I love all the personal
tales and memories we tell... Gets more like a
family here all the time :D

Have to buckle down this weekend and decide what
to wear, what to take, what supplies I can get by
with, gas the car and have the fluids checked,'
Come up with something yummy to bring to share
at the Fling... list is getting longer :)

JustJo

Aquarelle10
05-04-2006, 05:27 PM
Amelia I think Wet Canvas might appreciate a week free of Aquarelle! ;) You'll have peace and quiet for a little while but the bad news is I WILL be back!:)

I've laughed until my ribs are sore in here today and I have a song on my brain thanks to Emilie!:rolleyes:

Destany I hope Tim feels better soon.

Its so sad about the Eagles eggs.Think of all the children who might have been eagerly watching waiting for them to hatch.

I loved seeing Chars kittens,what a neat story and Emilys great dog caption thread has been so cute too.

I had a nice surprise tonight.Someone has just delivered three big gooseberry bushes for me and............

MORE bamboo!:lol:

I'll be digging again tomorrow!:rolleyes:

Night all!

Jean.:wave:

Europa
05-04-2006, 06:36 PM
EVENING WASHGANGEROOS!!

Had a good meeting this morning with the bank manager - he seemed pretty happy with the way things were going. Dashed home for some dinner then had another meeting in the afternoon with someone regarding expanding the business interests into importing from China - never realised so much involved when you get into imports.

Have actually started a new thread - need some help with coming up with a new name for the business - this is the link (http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4591433#post4591433).....

Got some news today about my friend Sheila in VA - she is having major spinal surgery next week - second one she has had - I know she is worried as in her email she was trying to make light of the situation - said something along the lines of .........if she didn't make it not to worry she would be hanging around heaven with our Harry.....:( - I had to reply in the same vein so as not to let her know how worried I really am.

Well just read the wash and already CRS has set in :eek: ....but will try and remember what I can.

Loved the pastel of the marbles - WOW!! - amazing Trish!

Laughed about the 'imprisoning' children - I used to have a wooden playpen for Jamie but kept it the right way up......lol. Whereas rumour has it (from SWMBO) that when we were little - I was the one who used to push our Harry through gaps in the fence or hedges to make our escape - ooooooh as if!!! :angel:

Waving to everyone :wave: and sending hugs all around

LUGGLES

Pat xxx

Becky-Bob
05-04-2006, 06:40 PM
Ohhhh gooseberries, I love gooseberries! You're making me nestalgic here what with the lard rendering, the gooseberries and the lost baby experiences. :p

Jean, now you KNOW we will miss you. After all, you'll leave such a big hole here while you are gone. :) ;)

Jo...chin up. {{{{Jo}}}} Hope you have a wonderful time at the fling. I'll envy you that!

Oops I think I mistaked the *lightening bolt* experience to Spritey rather than Cathie. Sorry about that. I'm glad its somewhat subsiding for you. {{{{Cathie}}}}

Sad about the eagles. A hard thing for children in classrooms who may be watching it. :crying:

Becky-Bob
05-04-2006, 06:43 PM
Ohhhh drats double post!! :o :o Why is it we can't delete our own posts again????

Re-edit...Ohhhhh HELL....what happened?????

Can I take your place while you're gone Jean. I've had good practice. :p :D :p

JustjoGA
05-04-2006, 06:49 PM
Well, I see 5 Becky posts... LOL.... I'm sure
Char can delete it... you might want to PM her...

And thanks for the hugs, some days are just like this.

JustJo

Starsprite
05-04-2006, 06:50 PM
Oops I think I mistaked the *lightening bolt* experience to Spritey rather than Cathie. Sorry about that. I'm glad its somewhat subsiding for you. {{{{Cathie}}}}

Sad about the eagles. A hard thing for children in classrooms who may be watching it. :crying: Hard for us

Nope...you weren't mistaken...I had a lightning bolt also this morning!!! We both did!!! Double lightning bolts!! Mine is all gone now though..thank goodness!! :)

What happened with the eagles? Egg did not hatch?

Jean...where ya goin? You didn't ask me first! :D

Destany, I hope Tim is feeling better. Poor little guy!

Starsprite
05-04-2006, 06:51 PM
Well, I see 5 Becky posts... LOL.... I'm sure
Char can delete it... you might want to PM her...

And thanks for the hugs, some days are just like this.

JustJo

LOL Me too!!! I hate when that happens Becky...I know what it's like.

Hope you feel better soon Jo... when is the Fling? Next weekend?

JustjoGA
05-04-2006, 06:59 PM
yes, Spritey, one week from tomoorrow, we all hit the highways and freeways to Lyn's stomping grounds... I'm really getting excited
now. :D :D

JustJo

yahooserious
05-04-2006, 07:10 PM
I better git a map!!:eek: ... We'll be leaving in a week!!:eek: :eek:

Emilie

Christie
05-04-2006, 07:13 PM
Kinda ENE, isn't it Emilie?:D Now you now why I get lost all the time.:D

Yorky
05-04-2006, 07:13 PM
yes, Spritey, one week from tomoorrow, we all hit the highways and freeways to Lyn's stomping grounds... I'm really getting excited
now. :D :D

JustJo

And a day later we'll be heading for Kington :clap:

Doug

Becky-Bob
05-04-2006, 07:15 PM
Thanks Jo! Alerted Char. :) :) I just wanted to up my posting numbers, don't cha know!

OK Spritey...then I wasn't delirious! I was just about to check my temperature. :) :lol:

I envy you guys, going to Tennessee. I'll have to spell check that one. Its a beautiful place!

Kington! I have no hope of EVER getting over there....well, unless I win the lottery. Have a great time all!!! :heart: It will be lonely around these parts.

laudesan
05-04-2006, 08:00 PM
((((Pa't Sheila)))))

CharM
05-04-2006, 09:02 PM
Hi everyone... packing it in for the night... The two Mamma kitties and the four babies are now safely ensconced down in a basement room where OUR cats cannot get to them...

I have these two huge toothaches attached to my lower extremities... Tramadol is on the menu tonight...

Prayers going out for your friend Shiela, Pat...

All of those suffering from lightening bolts should feel the warmth of the white light beaming your way... lightening isn't supposed to strike twice, so I hope this is a once and only once that you're feeling so poorly...

(((hugs))) for poor little Tim...

G'nite... sleep tight and don't let the bedbugs bite... see you in the morning...

I've hidden the matches and scissors, btw... :D

ameliajordan
05-04-2006, 09:06 PM
Destany, your the one that's pg - don't let sisters boss you!

Jo, hope you'll be feeling good for the drive -

Emillie east north east should do it :)

I'm really looking forward to the Fling!!

Got to run - white light all around and :grouphug:

Christie
05-04-2006, 09:23 PM
(((Pat and Sheila))) Any further news on Leo?

Well, the test i wrote did not go through... poop.:) Will redo it next week while I am at work and in the right frame of mind.:D

Kids have been sniping at each other all night and they are off to bed as soon as I hear the next altercation!

Char, awww, baby kitties.... pointy on all ends, but soooo cute.:)

laudesan
05-04-2006, 11:00 PM
... The two Mamma kitties and the four babies are now safely ensconced down in a basement room where OUR cats cannot get to them... When did that happen. Little Black Kitty??? Did you catch THE Mama???

Busy Gardening and taking pics.. :)

Lunch tme.. belly is grumbling.....................