PDA

View Full Version : March: Animal Art Project

animal
02-28-2002, 08:49 AM
March`s Animal Project has been started. Please share your progress in here and your information.

There are two references to work from.

March Animal Art Project (http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/Projects/browse_details.php?proj_id=146)

Loxley
03-02-2002, 11:35 PM
First of all , I love the idea of a monthly project. It is great fun.
I am trying to post a rough sketch of the egret, so far it isnt transferring over. I get a message, I am not logged in, but yet I can post everywhere else and my name comes up saying I am already logged in. Help what am I doing wrong. I hate to be such a pest about this.

artdudette
03-03-2002, 02:53 AM
I tried to sign up for the project too, but also got the message "You're not logged in yet!" So I tried this post, figuring if I wasn't logged in, I could just relog and try, but I seem to BE logged in... is it something I'm doing wrong?

Can you sign me up please Animal? It's a first for me!

tnaylor
03-03-2002, 09:26 AM
pastel block in of gators. second attempt. started the egret also.
Oh well, I couldent post the pics. they are shown in the art project area under progress . sorry, Todd

tnaylor
03-03-2002, 09:53 AM
lets try again!

tnaylor
03-03-2002, 10:06 AM
this is a rough block in of the egret. Hard pastels of different brands. Wish the scanner worked. I have been taking pics with the cheapo cam the computer came with.
Shoot! now the files too big. Sorry
Todd

animal
03-03-2002, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by artdudette
I tried to sign up for the project too, but also got the message "You're not logged in yet!" So I tried this post, figuring if I wasn't logged in, I could just relog and try, but I seem to BE logged in... is it something I'm doing wrong?

Can you sign me up please Animal? It's a first for me!

Artdudette,
On the projects main page in the top left corner, you have to log in again using the username and password you use in the forums.

Lumina
03-03-2002, 01:11 PM
Sorry gang I did not read all of the instructions. Please disregard my posted final image as it is not the subject of the reference images.:confused: