PDA

View Full Version : SND Medival girl finished

Caron
02-27-2002, 01:33 PM
This is completed with watercolour and acrylics...glad I finished it!

impetuous
02-27-2002, 01:46 PM
This has turned out really well Caron, you must be pleased with it. I love the hawk, he is just awesome, these guys always seem to look so superior and you've captured that.

Wally's Mom
02-27-2002, 03:27 PM
This is great -- such patience you must have had to bring it all the way to such a nice completion.

This is probably the only one of this batch that I will finish, but then again, its Wed. and I'm just starting.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

AriadneArts
02-27-2002, 04:43 PM
VERY NICE, Caron! It's wonderful to see the 2-hour sketches for the Drawing Events, and even more wonderful to see them taken that extra mile to completion. Good work! :clap:

dupliKate
02-27-2002, 08:52 PM
Yeessss! This finished really, really well!

K:)

artdudette
02-27-2002, 10:04 PM
Caron,

This is really nice work, the dress is so vibrant, and the hawk is so sharp, you've really captured his sense of power, one can sense that he's ready to GO, in a flash, if she commanded him.

Wow!:cat:

Caron
02-28-2002, 12:35 PM
Thanks Imp:) I have never gone back and finished a draw even though I have said i would and thought this one deserved it. Im most pleased with the hawk:) I kinda just threw in a real splash of paint in the first one to just give a notion that he existed and didnt know how I was going to recify what I did, so I am most pleased with that...thanks!
WallyMom, AriadneArts and Duplikate-thank you as well. It just sat there looking at me waiting to be finished! I had to inorder to carry on:) Actually, quite a few were taken back to the boards this time. When you think about the work put into them for those first 2 hours, its a shame not to complete them....
Artdudette-it was the dress that first inspired me to choose this one. Switching to the acrylics at the last minute made up my mind that it was the right one for me...thanks for all your kind comments. These draws are very inspirational and get us all to tackle works that otherwise we may never have!!