PDA

View Full Version : Just Some Samples Out of the Bin

scribblet
04-15-2006, 11:33 AM
This is great, I think I'll be spending some time here, but for now have to run.

I'm uploading two pieces, one that I never got around to finishing, and one that I had to discard because of the errors. Will post some others later, they all have to be resized for posting. I have some initials somewhere I will have to scan.

Looking forward to much discussion.

valchina612
04-16-2006, 05:58 AM
Very, very nice hands. I especially love the Weaver's Prayer -- very neat and skillful. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Val. :wave:

scribblet
04-16-2006, 09:40 AM
Thanks, the first one is pressurized Romans, and very hard for me anyway (all Roman Caps are for me :)- ) It was one of Reggie Ezell's hands from his class, I will have to practice a lot before I can finish it.

Not hard to tell that I prefer the classic historical scripts, I'm not an adventurer like MerryScribe, I tend to stick to my fave oldies. I don't do well with Italic either. I even have some Gregorian chants I play when I'm practicing (drives hubby nuts LOL ) Ewan Clayton actually plays chants from the era of the script he's teaching.

cheers gotta go peel veggies for dinner.

I don't want to hog the forum, hope other people post here, I love to look at other stuff. Particularly layout and design, its a killer for me, including the ruling up.

Jakeally
04-26-2006, 01:47 PM
I just love the Weavers Prayer. Beautifully executed:clap: :clap: