PDA

View Full Version : SND 24/2 Lady Grey - quite late

Lady Grey
02-25-2002, 04:35 PM
OK - I'm late, as usual:p I missed the meeting last week (met my friend in Berlin - no Internet connection there), so I wanted to do this one. Your SND is my 6:00 AM Monday Drawing - that's why I'm late.
First thing - very good topic Sherville - quite difficult and challenging, if you seldom draw or paint people - like me, for example.
Second thing - I worked exactly 2 hours, just to be true to our rules. I chose paper cutout, so I haven't finished it - 2 hours is not much for a paper cutout.
Third thing - I overestimated myself - I was quite tired and couldn't cut properly, so I made many mistakes and I don't think I'm going to finish this one. Anyway - maybe you would like to look at it.
Lady Grey
PS: The picture was cut out in dark green cardboard.

Caron
02-25-2002, 05:25 PM
Wow! Really nice effect LG! This technique of yours is just stunning! Im glad you posted!!! I imagine it is time consuming Im sure to do all those cuts:D Thanks for sharing this....:clap:

sundiver
02-25-2002, 05:32 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:
I really like this.
Do I understand correctly that the white parts are the parts that you removed from green paper?
It looks good as it is. But if you don't like it well enough to finish it, I hope you will re-do it to your liking, because you have a great thing going there.
(And then post it for us, of course!)

AriadneArts
02-25-2002, 05:45 PM
LG: This is STUNNING! I love it! It's definitely one of my faves. It looks like an old-time woodblock print. I agree with sundiver--if you're not happy with this one, please, do another. If this is what you DON'T like, I'll have to wear sunglasses for one you do like because it will be so BRILLIANT! :clap: :clap:

Wingnut
02-25-2002, 07:27 PM
Mistakes? Where :confused:

I think it looks great! :clap:

BlackTigr
02-25-2002, 11:17 PM
Lady Grey, the intricacy of that mane is just unbelievable. Don't stop, or if you do, do another one...

--BT