PDA

View Full Version : Peace thru SND....

02-25-2002, 04:51 AM
Hey Everyone,

Just been looking through all your SND-works and I'm quite impressed as always. Beautiful work !!

Something that struck me was how many people are joining from all over the place (even some of us, wacky europeans....aria how did you stay awake....) and must have been drawing at exactly the same time.

There is something very special about so many people simultaniously creating beautiful things.... I vote for peace thru SND.....what a wonderful place the world would be....

Katja

Surfinia
02-25-2002, 04:31 PM
Having been a working adult before copy machines were invented - we used carbon paper - I never cease to be facinated with this instant communication with people around the world.

It IS special here at WC when people from all parts of the globe are doing the same thing, together, as if we were all in one place. It's awesome!

Lady Grey
02-25-2002, 04:40 PM
Amen

Lady Grey
PS: You couldn't express it better - I got addicted to that place in no time actually - it's special (written with big "S")

AriadneArts
02-25-2002, 05:58 PM
Katrem, I have often thought also, on these drawing nights, how powerful it is that we're all creating beauty together in real time. It really is awesome, and that's putting it mildly. Peace through SND's got my vote! :angel: :clap: